Give me a chance...

Scarletts POV

Well shit. That was horrible. I new that they were telling him everything and was scared of what he would do with this new info but as I sat on a cliff looking at the sunset disappear behind the trees I realized I didn't care. Ill just beat the shit out of him if he says anything about it to anyone.

I swung onto my bike and headed back to my house. I parked outside and saw his car gone. Good. I ran up to my room and grabbed a towl heading to the bathroom as soon as I was done I wrapped the towel around me and walked out.
I walked over to my desk to grab my clothes and when I turned around to put them on my bed I screamed when I saw Kaiden laying on it.
"What the fuck are you doing in here!"
" I wanted to talk to you."
"No"
"No?"
" Yes no are you deaf? Now get the fuck out." I said as I stomped to my bathroom to get dressed. I put on my undergarments and then pulled up my pj shorts and one of Josh's shirts he left here and walked out only to see him still sitting there.
" That's it I'm calling Joe."
"Go ahead he isn't here. Em and joe left for the night." He said while smirking. Then all of a sudden his eyes turned dark as he looked at me.
"What the hell is your problem?" I asked. He started to shake and growl as he slowly stood up and stalked towards me making me back up untill I hit the wall. I looked up at him to see his eyes flashing from his to his wolfs.
"Why do you smell of another wolf" he growled.
"I'm wearing Josh's shirt"
He growled and pulled his shirt off then handed it to me.
"Put it on." He said then turned around. I didn't argue seeing as I didn't want him to turn in my room so I took mine off and put his on while I was checking him out and I had a fine mate.
When I was done I cleared my throat and he turned around only wearing sweat pants that hung on his waist and showing off the waistband of his Calvin Klein underwear. He grabbed Joshes shirt and threw it into my trash can with a satisfied look.
"Happy?" I asked
"Yup" he said
"Good now get out"
"No" After he said that my temper exploded.
"Why not! Why do you keep torchering me! You rejected ME so why won't you leave me alone! Go find a Luna and let me find someone who actually wants ME!!" I yelled on the verge of crying
"NO YOU ARE MINE! No one else can have you except for me! You were made for me and belong to me!" He said as he grabbed me and pulled me into his chest holding on to me like his life depended on it.
"Please...just let me explain..." He said and when I pulled back to look in his eyes they were watering and a tear rolled down his cheek. I pulled my hand up and whipped his face then nodded.
"Thank you" he said as he pulled me to my bed and sat down next to me.
"Okay well...umm...you see my-shit I don't know what to say first" He said Putting his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands.
"Why don't you just start from the beginning?"I whispered. He looked at me and nodded his head.
"Ever since my mom died my dad has pushed me to be the best I could physically and mentally be. Since he is my father and a higher rank I couldn't fight back, I had to take his beatings. Every day I would go to school and would look around wondering who my mate could be. It was the only thing keeping me hopeful of a better life. I remember when you first came to school. I thought you were so beautiful but didn't need my father to know so I mistreated you. And I'm so sorry for that. When I found out that you were my mate I was angry at my father and scared for you. Back then you were tiny and fragile and I did not want my father to hurt you so by rejecting you I thought it would save you. I thought that maybe if I just waited for Joe then eventually I could have you. Then I found out that you moved away and I was devastated. My only source of happiness was gone because of me. Now that Joe is accepting me I wont have to be afraid of my father hurting you. If you would give me a chance." He said looking at me with pleading eyes.
"O-Okay" I said.
"Really?" He said hopefully
"Yeah"
A giant smile stretched on his face and he tackled me on the bed hugging me to his body repeating thank you.
I laughed and then we both relaxed on my bed in each others arms drifting off to sleep peacefully not aware of the rouge pack keeping watch of ours in the surrounding forest.

--------------
A/N
Please comment!!