What are you doing?

Chapter 8

Scar's outfit^^^^
Scarlett's POV

I woke up to a warm body behind me and the smell of my mate surrounding me. I started to slip out of bed when Kaiden's arms tightened around me.
"Where are you going" his husky voice made me shiver.
"The bathroom"
"Okay hurry back" he said shoving his face in my pillow. I rolled my eyes and hurried to the bathroom taking care of my business then came back out to see him sleeping again. I walked over to him and laid back down poking him in his face until he woke up.
"Whhhhaaattttt babe?"my heart fluttered when he said babe
" We have to get up now"
"No I just want to stay in bed with you all day..."
"Sorry but we have school and I have to talk to Josh" At that he sat up sideways leaning on his elbow looking down at me with his other hand on my cheek rubbing his finger across it.
"I don't like him"
"What? Why?"
"Because I want you to only be mine and I don't want to share" he said frowning.
"I am yours" I said with a smile
"Good" he said shoving his face in my neck and breathing in.
After a while we got up and got dressed he had a bag in his truck with some clothes and took a shower in the guest bathroom while I got ready in mine. I pulled on a crop top, shorts, and a cardigan taking out my braid and redoing it into a nice side fishtail braid. I slipped on my white flip flops and jogged downstairs with my bag and headed to the kitchen. When Kaiden came down he looked at me and his eyes darkened.
"Damn it Scar"
"What?"
"You look great baby girl but other male wolfs will be thinking the same thing." He said with a frown.
"Good thing you will be there then" I said skipping out the door. As I headed to my car I was grabbed under my knees and ended up in Kaiden's arms.
"What are you doing?" I asked
"Your coming with me babe"
"Okay but all you had to do was ask" I told him as he sat me in the passenger seat of his truck.
" I know but then I wouldn't get to hold you" he said smiling. I rolled my eyes and turned up the radio.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kaiden's POV

I hadn't seen Scar all day because we didn't have classes together but it was now lunch and I was walking to the cafeteria.
I walked inside and immediately looked for Scar. I saw her with Ryder, Brad, and Josh. She was leaning over and whispering in Joshes ear and my wolf did not like it at all. She was mine.
"Kaiden what are you doing" She said shocked when I picked her up and say her in my lap.
"Nothing" I said pulling her lunch to me and started eating it.
"Um excuse you but that's my-" Before she could finished I shoved fries into her mouth. After trying to get up multiple times she gave up and slumped in my lap to which I rested my head on her shoulder.
"Hey I have to do something after school but can I come over tonight?" I asked lifting her face to me.
"Yeah of course" She said smiling. I smiled down at her then kissed her forehead snuggling her back into me ignoring all the stares. I was to busy thinking about how I had to go home and pack up my stuff cause I was moving out. And praying that my dad wouldn't be home.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I got home and looked around and saw that he wasn't home. Thanking the Goddess I went upstairs and packed up all of my stuff. I already had a house picked out for me and ready all I had to do was move into it. And maybe get Scar to move in to. After an hour I had everything packed up and loaded into my truck. I had just closed  the door when my dad's car pulled up. He climbed out of his car and looked at my truck than me.
"So you're moving out"
"Yes I am. Joe has announced that I am his hire."
"Oh really? Well when you Fuck up don't come running back to me you piece of shit."
"Trust me I won't" I spat at him
"Oh and I heard that you found your mate. Better be careful with her..." He smirked
"YOU LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE!"
He just laughed and walked into his house. I was furious and knew only one thing could calm down me and my wolf. And that was my baby girl.

----------------------
A/N
Please tell me what you guys think, vote, and share!!!  I think I'm going to start another book  but I'm not sure yet.
Anyways thanks for reading!