Chapter 3| Little

Hand in hand, Mr. Harrison took my hand in his as we walked up to the bed. He took his seat first, reaching for my wrist he gave me a gentle push towards him. I flopped on his lap. He wraps his hands around my waist, snaking it around my small stature, "You said little... what is that?" I asked him, almost cautiously. I've gotten myself in this mess, I might as well continue on this dangerous path and know what it is.

"A little is a little girl. Princess, do you know what BDSM is?" He asked. I shake my head no. "Use your words." His strict tone was almost a shock to me.

"N-no, I do not." I spoke timidly and low, sitting on his lap, I felt off, worried where this was heading.

"Well, bdsm mean bondage and discipline, dominance and submission, sadism and masochism. In a small part of that community is a part that's called DDLG. Daddy dom little girl. I'm a daddy and I want you to become my little girl." So forward. He did not hesitate to tell me without any confused to the term.

"What do those words mean?"

"Don't worry about the words, the only words you would need to know is Dominance and submission."

"Submission, you say?"

"Giving yourself up to me." My mouth dropped. Why would I want to do that? Was there something about me that gave off the impression, I wanted to just... submit?

"W-well, what does dom mean? And what do you do?" I asked shyly.

"Dom means domination, an exercise of control or influence over someone or thing. All I will do to you is take care of your needs. That's what I do, I'm a caregiver. Just like a father figure but with sexual desires and needs."

Sexual desires, is he insane? "So what will I get out of this? It seems like you're the only one that's winning in this proposition to me."

"I won't try anything with you until your ready and of age. Though if you act up, I will punish you, give you a taste of that life."

"Punish?"

"Yes this can varies however, I'll go light with the spanking, and other things..." He trails off, "I'm here to take care of my princess. I'm here to protect you. I have eyes and ears on everything. I will reward you and sometimes, I'll punish you if you give me a reason. I will never lash out at you without a reason, that would be very harmful to you. I know you are not the type to wear diapers or suck on a pacifier or a bottle so I gave you a simple little girls room. I hope you like the Stuff animals."

"The stuffed animal?" My peepers trailed around the room that's been given to me, what kind of life is this? I'm so confused however the emotion that top it all was being scared.

"Yes. I will give you a key to my house, my personal phone number. Come in or call me anytime you like. If anything happens to you, I'll be there." His hands went up to my hair pushing my head down towards his shoulders. How can he trust me like this? I was worried about his own safety now, to trust a total stranger.

"What about my parents? What if they find out?"

"Don't worry, when your eighteen, we'll tell them, it's all up to you. Though we can't tell them that we are in a ddlg relationship. Some people do not know how to react to such a news."

"O-okay."

"If you agree to this then I'll need to tell you some rules."

"Rules?"

"Yes, but I want to know, do you agree yes or no? I will not force this onto you. You can leave at any point in time." As if I could read mind, I feel as if I know what he's thinking.