Chapter 11| Let's See...

( A/N: Sorry this is really short)

Mikal's Pov...

I stood at the window, furiously. I watch and hear as Adriana and Kayla laugh loudly and smile leaving down the driveway. What the hell is going on in her head? I couldn't convince her hard enough to stop her from leaving this house. Just staring at the moving car leaving my property, all my senses were hyped and I was ready to do whatever it took to protect my princess.

When she gets home, oh trust me... she will be punished but at the moment it's her safety is all I'm concerned with. At least Mia had listened to me, especially on her safety. Why did I have to have a little like Adriana? It really pisses me off when she doesn't listen to me. What the hell am I saying, even though she doesn't listen to me, I still love her though and I'm grateful that she's nothing like Mia? I am grateful for that she is not like Mia. 

"Mikal, what are you going to do?" I heard Sarah say. My jaw clenched tightly as my hands went to my pockets. I would send a whole army out there and track her every move. I can't always think about myself, I have to think of her feelings, even if she hates my guts. She hates her daddy's gut.

"I'm just going to stand here watching the empty driveway through the fucking window, what do think I'm going to do?" I turned around, to face my two cousins-Jacob and Gavin. "Both of you, follow her." They nodded then left out the door quickly.

"I highly doubt it's such a good idea." She said shaking her head.

"And I highly think that you should keep your mouth shut. Sarah, you're not feeling what I'm feeling if you had someone in your life that's worth protecting, you'd do anything to keep them safe." I don't care if I was being harsh right now, I'll say sorry when I know everything is in the clear.

Her eyes narrowed at me, pure anger shows through. "What's that's supposed to mean? You know, you're acting like a real fucking jerk, Mikal. Stop it."

"Then let me be a fucking jerk. When she's safe, let's see if you're still talking." I told her. As I was about to head to my office she spoke.

"And when she's dead or hurt, let's see if you're still running your mouth."

"Let's see," I said darkly. It pains me to think about something like that, it really does. Knowing who I was, I won't ever let that fucking happen. Over. My. Dead. Body.