Chapter 17| Let's Have Fun

Explicit Content...

"Is that too tight?" He asked with a straight face, tightening up the red ropes that had laid in his BDSM treasure chest.

Smiling softly I said, "No, daddy." My arms were tied to the bedpost, wide open on each end. Not only that, I was completely naked. I could feel the prickly material scraping my skin roughly.

"The tighter the better," I giggled rolling me eyes. "Should we have a safe-" Interrupting him I said no. "Princess, I will not stop myself. It's best to stop once you've reached your limit." He's warning me, I don't care. I'll deal with it later. I just want to forget this day taking him inside of me instead. 

"Daddy, I know. Don't lecture me about my limits. I know what I want and I want you, no matter how hard you may do me. Don't stop yourself, take me as much as you like. I'll bare with the pain now and later, you'll be there to comfort me right?" I asked sweetly. 

"Alright, Adriana." Chills ran through my spine as he said my name. It's been a while.

"Come on now, fuck me..." 

He shut his eyes, smiling to controlling himself. He nodded slowly. Standing up from the bed, he searched the chest for something. He rummaged the items then pulled out a riding crop.

"Princess, you are testing me." Daddy trails the cool leather material against my stomach sending shivers all over my body. I've never liked the feeling of leather on my skin but it was Mikal who was the one behind the crop. My eyes shut slowly, waiting for the strike that never comes.  He continues to glides the cold leather on my breast. "You're nipples are already this hard." The material rubbed my hard bud slowly. I didn't see it coming, he hits my breast and I gasp, tugging on the ropes, there was a slight burn on my wrist. The sound echoed for a short moment, before he struck me again.

I hissed, opening up my eyes to stare at the ceiling. He doesn't stop there. My arms, stomach, down to my poor thighs got the same horrible hits. "Daddy." I whimpered in pain. The good kind of pain.

"Princess, you know I've been lenient with you. Don't test me with your filthy mouth." He hits the riding crop in his hands hard, flinching at the sound, my breath increased. "A few more," 

I had to endure multiple lashes but somehow, my screams weren't the same as I thought they were. More like pleasurable moans filled my voice with strains, "Such a lewd sounds," He chuckled deeply. "I never knew that my little girl was such a vixen. Do you enjoy me hitting you like this?" He bends down with a devious smirk on those sexy lips. Clenching my jaw tightly, I turned around feeling a little embarrassed. He forcefully turned my head around. "Answer me, princess." He demands.

"Maybe," I mumbled.

"There's no maybe, my princess."

"Yes." My voice still low as his grip tightened around my face.