(6)Woah woah woah!! Say what again?

Yay, thanks for the read guys

Now on with the chapter. Hope you like it.

Percy's POV

Percy's POV

I walked outside the infirmary bringing my bow, knife and sword with me

Annabeth keeps glancing at me which I found annoying, but Thalia will nudge her and she'd glance the another way.

Gee, this place isn't really that bad. As we walked around, I saw a bunch of nymphs, satyrs and demigods training again and again.

"So how'd you know that you were a demigod?" Chiron asked sceptically.

I gulped, " Well," I improvised, "The first time I was chased by a bunch of monsters... They kinda mentioned that I smell a lot for a demigod. Good thing I always outran them."

The girls giggled and I scrunched my nose, " That's what most monsters say, 'Your scent is strong' and that... I tried really hard to avoid being offended."

Chiron chuckled and I gave a soft smile. I'm kinda guessing they took my lie.

"Hey look, Luke and Clarisse are fighting. Again."

Annabeth pointed towards an area filled with demigods. I'm guessing it was the arena since a bunch of warriors and dummies are everywhere.

Chiron said, "Want to see demigods fight before we find you a place to stay."

I nodded, let's see how strong they are.

As we walked ahead, Thalia and Annabeth went to get weapons of their own.

Training.

I've had billions of training from Apollo and Zoe, and it's enough for me to defeat 3 persons at once. Not that I'm bragging or something.'

I saw a blonde boy fighting a girl with the same age as hers.

With the looks of it, the fight was a tie.

Their moves were the same, their block and dodges were complex. The only difference is, the boy looks much more experienced while the girls looks much more dangerous and eager to win.

Dodge, block and attack. The girl tried the disarming technique but failed.

Everybody's eyes were wide, but Chiron looks like a guy watching an old video from the internet.

Maybe, he's already used at watching extreme fights like this.

The girl's blows and strikes are really strong and she looks like the person you don't wanna mess with. The girl wins, that's tough.

Well, even if the boy lost, he was still a great fighter.

"So are there any more threats to the Ares cabin?" The girl asked while pointing his blade to the boy's neck. No one dared to answer her question and Chiron has an amused face plastered on him.

"Ares?" I asked, making every person look at me, "Are you a daughter of Ares?"

Some guys smirked, others were shocked, while the rest have this questioning look on their faces, like I'm stupid.

"Yes," the girl answered removing her blade from the boy's neck, "I'm Clarisse La Rue and a daughter of Ares, punk. I'm guessing your new here."

It wasn't a question, but a statement.

"Yeah, I'm kinda new here."

"Clarisse," Chiron started trying to avoid a fight, "This is the person who saved Annabeth and Thalia from the minotaur."

Cue the gasping crowd. Tad-tada, I didn't expect an audience.

"Oh really," she proudly and angrily said," how about a duel, punk?"

A bunch of boys laughed and I'm guessing those are her half-brothers

Chiron firmly stated "Clarisse, that is not how-"

"C'mon Chiron, you didn't tell me that demigods here duel as an initiation rite." I told him sarcastically.

"Stop. This is no joke." Annabeth warned me in a hushed voice, "You don't wanna fight Clarisse."

I earned a glare from Thalia and Clarisse and I answered them by turning my back around.

"Come on, let's finish this tour." I grumbled and Chiron murmured something I didn't understand.

As I walked, Thalia screamed, "Percy watch out!" I grabbed my sword and turned around just in time to block Clarisse's spear.

This is one heck of a demigod.

"What the hell!" I cursed in Greek and threw Clarisse on the ground.

Oh boy, she doesn't want to give up that easily...

I immediately attacked Clarisse, but she blocked my blow. The blow was a bit strong and she needed to take a few steps backward.

She tried giving strong hits on my ribs but I easily deflected it. I kneed her in the stomach and she grunted in pain. I took the moment to swing my sword, but she ducked and spun around, meeting my sword in the air/

'How about I try the disarming technique'.... Apollo taught me a few weeks ago and it kinda works every time I use it.

In 3, 2, 1. In a few seconds I already have my sword on her neck and her spear on the other.

Well, that's fine with me and it will definitely suck for her.

"You lose." I gritted.

She didn't answer but her eyes went large.

Everybody has the same expression on their faces especially Chiron.

What the Hades is happening?

"Uugghh," I removed my blade on Clarisse's neck, "Is there something wrong?"

"Perr-perccyy..." Annabeth stuttered pointing at my head.

I looked above my head, and I saw a sign...

A trident and a bow was floating above my head.

"This cannot be happening..." Chiron gasped, "Hail Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon and... "

He faltered, "...Artemis"

Oh shoot, I've been claimed.

Hey guys check out my new story, "Percy Jackson- the Curse of Kronos"