Bad surprises

Heyho :)

OMG!!! I want to thank you SOO much for your support :) I'm really really happy you all like this story :D

Okay I don't want to talk too much to you haha hope you like this new Chapter! :)

PS: I've a question for you :) 

Which actor do you think fits to James? 

Bye! Debooo

***

...I’m not able to run anymore so I remain rooted to the spot in the darkness of the big corridor. My body does not obey to me anymore! I want to get closer to the person who screamed, i want to help, but i can't! Suddenly i hear steps come closer to the corridor. I am frightened and I finally regain the control over my body. I start running, running far away from who is following me.

In the meantime I don’t care that I can hardly see anything: I only want to leave this corridor as soon as possible. My leg pushes against something and a wave of pain immediately spreads out in my leg. I look down and recognize the outlines of something similar to a box. I quickly look away and ran away as fast as possible…

The alarm woke me up from the nightmare and brought me back to reality. I had a terrible headache and my body was trembling like it also did the day before. I deeply breathed in and out for a few times and finally got up. Tired from the night I rubbed my eyes and shuffled into the kitchen, where my Dad was already waiting for me.

“It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling” my Dad sang as I entered the room and I immediately grinned at him. While we were eating he asked me about my first day at school and wanted to know everything about my new friends.

“Dad? Can I ask you something?” I started and then continued “You know some of the people in the neighborhood right?”

“Yes I met some neighbors the other day… Why are you asking?”

“Well I want to ask if you maybe know a boy called James?” I asked and his eyes, which had previously rested on his food, flew to me.

“Mia… is there something I should know about? Or something you want to tell me?!” he asked and I- like so often- started to laugh. There was my over-protecting father again. As soon as it comes to boys I’m his little Princess he has to protect from all the bad boys on earth.

“Young lady this is not funny!”  The tone of his voice was strict and maybe a bit angry, so I tried to control my laugh.

“Dad c’mon there is nothing going on between us! He is a guy from my school and he just said that he lives in my neighborhood! That’s it so stop worrying about me. Hahaha he is the biggest jerk I’ve met since we were back in Cologne so I’ll handle it!” I felt his mood becoming instantly better and now it was my father, who started laughing.

“That’s my girl!” he exclaimed, but his face turned serious again. I just wanted to stand up and go to my room, when he suddenly stopped me. “Mia listen there is something I want to discuss with you before you go to school…”

“Oh okay…” I murmured and I slid back on the chair. My heartbeat was accelerating. What did he want to discuss with me?! He took a deep breath and then started speaking again.

“Okay Mia listen… it’s difficult for me to ask you that but I don’t want to do this witout knowing that it’s okay for you… I met a woman yesterday. Yes I know that it’s not even three years ago that your mother died, so I maybe shouldn’t ask, but I…”