~Hetalia~ (100 Story Challenge)

Okay like the title says I am taking the challenge to write 100 short stories of random Hetalia characters. Kind of like drabbles but also longer, so I hope you like them.

 I don't know when I am starting school, but it's pretty soon. But with that it will give me the time to write a lot of the short stories for this, and updates for 'Wound Up in Hetalia' will be even slower ;_; sorry!!! I love the story as much as you do and I hope to finish it really soon, but not too soon since I don't know how many chapters there are gonig to be in it.

EDIT: I changed the title from 'story' to 'drabble' 'cause that's kind of what they are :/ And its surprising how ignorant I was just a couple of months ago before I got use to all the different ways people do fan fiction. So, I'm a lot better with everything now xD (and I also changed a lot of the text here because it was all unecessary)

So, please support me in doing this and my other stories

The way I am doing this is not with prompts that I already have given out to me, but just whatever comes to mind and I'll think of a title. I also take request for this drabble challenge, BUT only for a character to be in the drabble not like I want this and this to happen.

Thanks to whoever is reading this and to my fans! You mean the world to me!!