America/Alfred [Temptation] 7/100

This is part of a fail Alfred one-shot and since I liked this part a lot I thought it shouldn't go to waste. So here it is~

Temptation

At the moment you were sitting in a grass field at the park accompanied by your friends; the main countries of the Axis Powers and Allied Forces. Currently France was to your right and America to your left as the others sat around in a big circle with you.

"Psha! I can act like Arthur any day," you said confidently to the Frenchman.

"Oh really~? Then I want you to prove it," he said back to you.

"But I don't want to yell at anybody," you pouted.

"Hey! I take that offensive!" Arthur snapped at you.

"But it's true," Alfred whispered and luckily Arthur didn't hear him.

"Okay then. Try to act like me," Francis dared.

"Act all sexy and seductive, alright! Though I've hardly had any experience in that field, I still think I can do it," you nodded.

"But then, how do you know how to do it, aru?" China asked.

"Reading..." you said quietly. Most got wary looks at the thought of you doing the task now, and Russia just chuckled.

"Well, if you believe in yourself so much, I want you to act seductive to Alfred," Francis smirked. He only knew too well of the feelings you guys have for each other, whither you knew it yourself or not.

You smirked along with him and said, "I take on that challenge."

"You have five minutes," he said starting the timer on his phone. So you turned to your left and looked at Alfred. You put your hand on his thigh and started rubbing it.

"Hey Alfred," you purred," how has your day been?"

"F-fine," he said staring at your hand. Then you hopped onto his lap and slung your arms around his neck.

"That's good," you said into his ear as your breath gently brushed it. He shivered a bit and you nibbled his ear. He tensed up not knowing what to do. You slowly lowered him to the ground and put your legs on either side of him.

"Am I making you nervous?" you asked staring deeply into his blue eyes. The look on his face was priceless as he responded.

"N-n-n-not really," he stamperd. Without realizing it you started to lower your face to his, lips almost touching.

"Uh, time," Francis said aloud with surprise in his tone. Alarmed, you quickly jumped off him and back into your original spot. At the moment Alfred's face was red more than you could have imagined.

"I-I'm going to the bathroom," he said and rushed off.

"Ve~, I want a pretty girl to do that to me~" Italy said, "[Name]-"

"No," you cut him off, "not if you pay me." You huffed at your own blush, flustered about what you did.

"Ludwig quick! Give me some-"

"I didn't mean it literally!" you yelled at him.

~.~.~.~.~

Now where poor little Alfred is.

He splashed cold water on his face to clear his thoughts. He tormented himself for not taking the opportunity to actually kiss you. Oh how his heart ached, you didn't know what you were doing to him. What? Can't the hero sort out his love before the heroine?

And back to you n' friends

~.~.~.~.~

Japan sat up straight quickly as he remembered something.

"Oh, [Name]-san. I got you a gift. I hope you like it." He reached into his backpack and pulled out orange cosplay cat ears and tail. The smile that was already on your face widened and you took it from him.

"Thank you so much, Kiku! I love it. Now I am going to wear it for the rest of today." You stood up and put on the accessories and looked over your shoulder to see Alfred coming back from the restroom.

"Hey Alfred! Look at what Kiku got for me!" you skipped your way to him, earlier's incident nearly forgotten. "Don't you think it's cute?"

"Oh, yeah. Very cute." How you tortured him. All he really wanted to do was slam you against a tree and violate those poor lips of yours. So he took the strength that he had and resisted the urge.

-.-.-.-.-

xD Three of these in  one day~ this one was okay right? Now I only have 93 left... haha seems like a lot but once I get to the end I'm going to be like 'wow, that was quick and I did all that?"

Remember you can request a Hetalia character you want me to write a drabble about :D

And if anybody wants to be apart of my Hetalia buddy family~ Me: Austria, loverofpeace97: England