-| England/Arthur |- [Forgotten] 11/100

Request by IamtheHERO97 :D I know you wanted more romance, but it turned out angst... /goes to pout in a corner. And the couple of times it has italics is when its talking about another girl if you get confused.

[Forgotten]

There she sits in the lunch room. Food untouched due to watching a certain someone.

There she looked, seeing his eyes light up in amusement and letting out a joyful laugh; maybe from a joke a friend at his table said out loud.

She watched him smiling but with his arm around her. The girl who took him away from her before she was able to get to him.

The quiet girl knew the other girl was no good for the perfect blonde-haired, green eyed boy. That's the way she saw him. Perfect.

She knew everything about him, friends since grade school. High school took that blissful ignorance away.

When she took notice of him, there was no chance for the childhood friend to say what she wanted. All forgotten now because of the gorgeous beauty that he draped his arms around.

Having enough, she stood up and threw the cold food in the trash and set off to her next class.

Green eyes met the retreating figure. She didn't notice the millions of times he stole a glance at her, wishing to finally be with her again and reminiscence.

His face became down cast as he realized, like many times before, that he was a stupid boy; blinded by the fake people that surrounded him.

Only if she also knew he felt the same way.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

WHY ARE ALL THE STORIES ABOUT ENGLAND SO SAD OR HIM BEING A STUCK-UP PIRATE!?!? Unfortunatly I am one of those people who writes sad things for him. Tell me how you liked it and if anyone else would like to reqest a Hetalia character to do next!