-|Gakuen!Russia|- [Beginning] 17/100

Sitting at your desk in the classroom, you worked diligently on the art work you were drawing on the paper. The school bells already rang long ago signaling the end of school, but you were too caught up in all the strokes of the pencil to notice.

"That is a very pretty landscape."

The childish voice caused you to jump and your heart hammer in your chest as you were suddenly pulled away from your drawing state. Looking up -and I mean up- you saw the Russian, who also has another class with you, smiling down at your work. You let out a breath to ready yourself and spoke up to him.

"What are you still doing here?" you ask.

Ivan only giggled at first but then answered. "I stayed to watch you draw. Your concentrating face is really funny~."

Puffing out your cheeks in annoyance and embarrassment, you flitted your eyes back to your paper.

"Why do you like watching me?" you ask quietly.

"Because you're so cute!"

You blushed at looked back at him with eyes wide. Then Ivan leaned down and placed a quick peck on top on your head.

-.-.-.-.-.-

Watching: How I Met Your Mother

Listening to: Maji Kandou * Hong Kong Night (sung by Hong Kongs seiyuu~)

Trying to: draw Hetalia fan art 8|

Up Next: Gakuen!Norway :D