Chapter 1: The Beginning of a New Life

I was walking to the car from school "Come on fn!" My older sister yelled to me. " I have a ton of homework AND I need to make supper" I got in and sat down in the car. I thought to myself ' I can't wait to get back inside that game!'

~~~

I get to my room and sit on my bed looking at the nerve gear 'I'm coming back world!' I turned to see my clock, it 5:30 " I'll come out at 7:00" I yelled hoping my sister would hear me.
I finally plugged the thing in and put it on. I layed on my bed for a second *sigh* I closed my eyes..."Link Start!" There was the colourful shooting lines I remember. Next thing I new I was looking at a huge brown Church with the bell ringing. "I can't believe this... wah-who!" I yelled. The first place I went was the town of beginnings,I needed something to eat. For some reason,my hunger was low. Oh well,nothing a bun can't fix,right? What's the worst that could happen?

~~~

I looked at the time,it was 6:50. I needed to log out. I went to the home menu,but the log out button wasn't there "What the?" I thought ' must be a bug,I hope'. I was about to contact the game master,but then the menu went away and I was teleported to the middle of town. Everyone was being teleported! "What's going on?.... I don't know,opening seramony?" I heard from people standing in front of me. I looked up at the sky and noticed a red square thing,it said 'warning'. "But why?" Then a bunch of them filled the sky and a terrible syron was going off. I was covering my ears,I managed to look up at that brown church. The syron stopped,there was silence for all of three seconds.

"I am Akihiko Kayaba,and welcome to Sword Art Online." I was looking up in confusion. "You may have noticed something missing from the home menu,the log out button perhaps?" 'Here we go,what's going on with this game?' I thought. "This is not a mistake,I repeat: this is not a mistake. This is how Sword Art Online was created, so you can't log out."

I was trembling in fear 'can't log out'. Why? No! "We can't stay here!" I yelled at Akihiko. I was looking around and fell to the ground crying. I needed to calm down.

He continued " If you want to leave the game, you have to clear all 100 floors. And if you die along the way,you die in real life. The Nerve Gear will fire your bran thus leaving you dead from this world and the real one. That is all. Before I go,take this as your first item." I don't want to die! It's not a game! It's real life... I opened my item list,it was a mirror. I took it out and held it in my hand,everyone else did to. Then everything started glowing, I looked in my mirror and,I looked like my real self. My avatar was gone,I look around and the same thing was happening to everyone else.

"This is what all of you really look like" Akihiko said "There you go. Goodbye and good luck." He disappeared from the sky and every thing was looking normal agian. Only it wasn't normal,we are all stuck here inside this stupid game. 'I'll be back at 7:00' Oh no! My sister,my family! I started crying,I covered my mouth and turned around and started running into the forest.

I stoped by a tree bawling my eyes out. "Excuse me?" A girl said. I looked up with tears running down my face. This girl was tall,short blond hair and a worried look on her face. "Are you okay?" She came to her knee's sitting in front of me. I shook my head and fell into her lap. I felt so week. She was rubbing my back,I looked up "Why are you here?" I said while rubing my eyes. She said"Because I was walking through the forest to the next town and heard you crying. " She helped me up "What's your name?" I thought about it for a second, I can tell her "it's YN" I said. "Cool! I'm Yukki!" She said excitedly,it was silent for a moment. She was just smileing at me. I looked away for a second 'Thank you..." She smiled "Hey,wan to come with me? Yeah know,to the next town?" I looked at her with a smile "Sure!"

And that's the end of this chapter. I really hope you enjoy. BTW yukki is not asuna. F you want me to put her in the story comment or send me a message to my kik:Ella_411.
If you have any ideas I would love to hear them. Next update soon! By!