Chapter 8: The meal

It's been about two weeks since I had seen Kirito last. And even though I don't want to admit it...I kinda missed him. His smile, fighting right by his side... So I decided to visit him!

When I checked my map he was in Agil's shop. I started to head there when I was stopped "Excuse me miss second in command. Just where are you going?" A man asked. I totally forgot. Since The Knights of the Blood Oath has been getting to higher floors the fights have been getting harder. So a lot of people were given a 'Body Guard'.

I hated Coradeal. He was annoying,bossy and nosey. I wish he didn't have to follow me around everywhere. But I guess I had to deal with it. "I'm going to floor 63 to see a couple of friends. You may stay here and wait for further orders." I commanded. But Coradeal had a slight frown on his face "My orders are to follow you around everywhere. So I must come with you."

I sighd then spoke with annoyance in my voice "Fine! But don't control or criticize my every move!" And with that I spun on my heal and headed towards the doors.

~~~KiritoPOV~~~

I was in Agil's shop showing him what I caught. "Dude! This is an s-class item! And you want to give it to me?!" I was leaning over the counter and looked at the item "I wouldn't know how to cook it. I would probably burn it. I would need someone with a high cooking skill" Just as I said that someone came into the shop.

"Kirito?" Someone said behind me. I turned around and to my surprise it was Yn. Wait a minute! "I found my chief!" I said and I took her hand. And she moved away from me with a questioned look.

"Yn! What's your cooking skill?!" She gave me a smirk and closed her eyes "I maxed it out last week..." My eyes widened. This was definitely going to be good! "Can you cook something for me? It's s-class food and-"

"What?!" Yn said in shock. She came towards me with a firm look all over her face "your not playing with me? You actually got s-class food?!"

"Yup! And all you have to do is cook it up for me and I'll let you have a little bit.." I said sudusevily.

"Half?" She said. I looked away and thought.. It's just the two of us "oh alright. Half. Nothing more. Nothing less!" She balked away from me and jumped up excitedly and fist pumped the air "All right!"

So then me and yn left the shop,but before we went any where she stopped "So where will I be cooking this meal? Your place, or mine?" I looked away because I didn't even have any plates let alone pots and pans.

"Do you even have any cooking stuff?" I looked at her surprised then went red. She sighd "I guess we're going to my place".

"Excuse me" someone said behind me and yn.

~~YNPOV~~~

I turned around and it was Coradeal. I actually forgot he was here "Yes?" He came towards !e a bit then stopped "Are yo really going to go with...with someone so sketchy as him..?" He whispered to me "I could take much better care of yoiu than him" right then I was a little annoyed.

"I can assure you that he is very capable of doing so. His sword skills are higher than ours! Now go back to head quarters and wait for further orders. I'll be fine,I'm just going home. Now come on Kirito." As I said that I started to drag Kirito behind me.

~~~

Me and Kirito finally got to my house,I opened the door "Make yourself comfortable. Living rooms over there" I said pointing and going into the kitchen. I went in and switch into some of my clothes. Kirito walked in as I was putting on my apron.

"So I was thinking of making it into a soup." I said cheerfully.

"That sounds awesome! Here.." He opened his main menu and the meat appeared on the counter in front of me. I went and got a pot and filled it with broth. Then I got a knife and cut the meat.

"Cooking in Sao isn't so complicated." I said putting the cut meat into the pot. The I started to cut some vegetables to put in with it "There would include a lot more steps than this" I said putting the last of the vegetables in. I then put the lid on and put the uncooked soup into the oven and set the timer.

"So,let's make side dishes. What do you want?" I said opening my menu looking for ingredients.

"Anything is fine. I'm sure whatever you make will taste good" I looked up at him a little red then shook my head and went back to cooking.

~~~

The timer finally went off and I set the table so me and Kirto could eat.

Before I knew it,we had eaten everything. I sat back in my char holding my tea cup "I'm so glad I survived this long to eat that." Then Kirito let out a sigh.

I looked at him and wondered what he was thinking. But then I remembered something "So there's this dungeon on floor 73. Want to from a party with me and clear it?"

Kirito looked at me with shock then just shrugged. So I stood up and put my butter knife to his face and sent a request "Well?" He took a sip of his tea "Fine. But only this once." Then he accepted it and I backed off.

~~~

It was late and Kirito went home. I would meet him at the portal on floor 73 in the morning. 'I can't wait till tomorrow'.

~~~

Hey guys! Finally another chapter done. I'm so sorry it took so long. I've been really busy with school. And I have drama club practices so I don't how often I'll be able to update. Please forgive me. But wow! So many views! Thank you so much to all that read my book. Any who. Hope you enjoyed this.

Till the next chapter.

P.S thank you to AnimeGamerGirl4Life for helping me with this chapter. Go follow her! She has some great stories!