Chapter 4:Lighting Flash

I was walking up to Liz's shop when I heard someone call my name "un un!" I turned around,and it was Yukki. "Yukki!!!" I cried,I ran towards her giving her a hug. I couldn't believe it was here "Hey,how are you?' 'Oh I'm great! I'm going to join a new gild hopefully, it called the knights of the blood outh" I looked at her in shock "Yn? You okay?' 'No,I'm better than okay. Because that's what I'm doing to!' 'Omg! What?' 'Yeah!" We started screaming, it was kinda embarrassing. But hey,people can judge us all they want. We were excited!

I took Yukki into Liz's shop and introduced them to each other, we didn't stay very long. We had to get to the guild. You see,with big guilds if you want to join. You have to make an appointment type thing to get in. Or eles you have a very low chance of getting in the guild. So I said goodbye to Liz, but not forever just for a little. And we were off.

~~~

I was walking with Yukki and I started thinking 'its really been 6 months?' I couldn't believe it,and I wasn't in a guild yet. But today I'm going in to The Knights Of The Blood Oath! I love saying that!

"Yn? Hello? YU!!!" Yukki stood in front of me "Hu? What?' 'Finally,were at the portal" I looked past Yukki and then smiled at her. Then we went to the portal and teleported to floor 70 and went straight to headquarters!

~~~

We were talking to commander Hethclift in this big room with some members of the guild "So,your taring went very well. The next part of it will be a challenge." 'Wait a second, there's more than one part?!' I thought to myself "You will duel with one of us. However, if you lose you have a low chance of getting into the guild. Win and your right there in with us"

I looked at Yukki and then at the people "Now,your opponent will be Asuna. Asuna,come in now" I turned around in excitement as Asuna came through the doors "So,I'll be dueling you to hu? Well this is certainly going to be fun,but just so you know" She came up to us and stood right in our faces "Just because this is for you to get in the guild doesn't mean I'm holding back,you'll have to fight me with all you have. Think you can manage?" She stood away from us,and I looked and Yukki then back at Asuna. I smirked "Oh please, I could beat you in my sleep" She was looked a little shocked but then smiled "Don't get cocky now"

"The dule will begin tomorrow at 2:00 in the main stadium, remember to bring your energy. This will be a long fight" Hethcluft said. Then we left. Tomorrow's a big day!

~~~

Hey guys... Okay okay I know it's been forever since I last updated the book. I know I'm the worst, feel free to hit me..jk! Please don't. I promise I will update very soon! Leave me suggestions on what I should do,should I time skip and get kirito in again, or make a few chapters of you being in the guild? I'm still going to put the fight in between you and Asuna so don't worry I love you guys!
Till the next chapter!