2

Luke's prov.

I got up and went to go see if one of my best friends were okay, only to get stopped by Blake.

Rose pushed him, making him get pushed into me, making us fall onto the ground. With him on top of me.

His face was to close to my liking, and when he saw this he quickly pushed him self off of me.

"Why the hell did you push me into that weirdo?" Blake asked Rose.

I frowned as I got up, then I tried to leave again. This time Aaron stopped me.

"Can I talk to Henry?" He asked me.

I glared him. "Why?"

"I just want to talk to him about why he likes me..." Aaron sighed.

"Down the hall, it has his name on the door." I sighed.

Aaron took off and it left me wondering if he liked Henry back.

"Hey omega, my homework is due Monday so get it done by then." Blake interupted my thoughts.

I nodded.

Then Blake did something unexpected... He shoved me, and pushed past me to get to the fridge.

I rubbed my shoulder, Rose looked absolutely pissed. She was fuming and her eyes were glowing.

"You know what Blake?" Rose said. "Payback is a bitch."

Blake turned around and looked at her confused. "Why is that? I have no secrets."

"Luke, did you know when we were little kids that Blake had a c-" Rose cut off by the her father and the Alpha walking in.

I immediately stood up and bowed my head.

"It's okay Luke, you don't have to bow any more." The Alpha laughed. "You should know that by now, you were adopted by me."

Oh I forgot to mention that.

When I was 11 my parents died in a plane crash, so the Alpha adopted me. Unfortunately, this didn't stop the kids bullying me. And everyone still called me omega.

"Sorry." I whispered looking up.

"Dad ground Blake." Rose told her dad right away.

"What did he do now?" The Beta huffed.

"He told Aaron that a guy likes him, and he was dropped on the conversation and found out who I like too." Rose pouted.

"Who likes Aaron? Who do you like?" The Beta asked.

Rose groaned.

"Does Luke like Aaron? Or do you? Or do you like Luke?" The Beta asked.

I laughed a little. "No offense Alpha, but Aaron is like a brother to me. I wouldn't date him. An Rose is my best friend."

"Oh that reminds me!" Rose stated. "Blake used to have a crush on Luke!"

I blushed hard. Blake had a crush on me.

I don't know why that made me happy.

"When we were little, and it was because he was the only person that I thought would make a good wife." Blake huffed.

"Oh I remember that!" The Beta laughed.

"Well it doesn't matter because I don't want him to be my wife any more." Blake stated.

For some reason that hurt.

"Son, you never know who coul be your mate. What if it is Luke? What if he rejects you, because you said that?" The Beta growled.

"Dad I could never be mated to someone as weak as him!" Blake growled back then went to his room.

"Maybe we should all get some rest?" Alpha suggested. "Tomorrow, is when the boys start showing who their mate is, even though they won't know it."

I nodded. "Goodnight."

I walked to my room, which was next to Henry's.

I could hear him crying, but I didn't hear Aaron.

I ignored going to my room, and I went to Henry's.  When I opened the door, I saw Henry on his bed crying. Just like I thought, Aaron wasn't in the room with him.