13

Luke's prov.

I was crying again. In my room, all alone. Blake lied to me. Told me that me and him are mates.

I grabbed a pillow and hugged it close, my birthday is coming up soon and I will be able to see who my mate is.

Knock. Knock.

I turned to my window where someone was knocking on it, it was a guy, he was bloody and bruised also.

I ran over and opened it without thinking it.

I shouldn't have done that, because the guy pulled out a rag and put it over my mouth.

He was kidnapping me.

My screams were muffled so nobody could hear me. Then I passed out.

When I woke up I was in a prison cell, and my wrist were chained along with my ankles.

I struggled against them, but they wouldn't budge. I was trapped. Locked up.

"Your finally awake." The guy that stood at my window stated. "My name is Thomas, I am a gifted werewolf."

Gifted werewolf?!

How could he have a power? I wonder what it is?

"My gift is special you see, I can influence people to do my dirty work." Thomas shrugged. "What's yours?"

"I don't have a gift." I told him.

He frowned. "Yes you do, I sensed it when we first meet. And your eyes glowed silver!"

"You have silver eyes also!" I spat back.

"Which means I have a gift!" Thomas growled. "Silver eyes represent gifts! Didn't your parents tell you anything?!"

"No!" I yelled. "They are dead! Now let me out of here, I have no gift!"

"Shut up!" Thomas slammed his hand against the wall, a loud bang could be heard through out the cell.

I gulped.

"Your staying here till you tell me what gift you have!" Thomas growled then left the room.

I sighed and hugged myself, the chains luckily weren't cut into my wrist and ankles yet. I leaned back, my head hitting the wall.

I wonder if my pack is worrying? Or if they are having a party?

Is Blake worrying? Am I really his mate?

I looked around, I need to get out of here. I need to go back to my pack.

Yes! I found a window! I got up but the window was just out of my reach, god dammit!

These stupid chains!

Blake's prov.

"My mate is missing I can't calm down!" I yelled at the Alpha.

"Blake!" Alpha growled. "He is my son! And he has been kidnapped!"

"I need him more!" I growled back. "I love him! He is my mate! And I am not going to calm down tell I get him back!"

"Guys!" Rose ran into the room. She held a note. "They left a note!"

I yanked it from her and read it.

If you ever want to see Luke ever again, come and get him. He's in the old packs warehouse.

"Let's go." I stated. I started to walk towards my mate when I got held back.

"It could be a trick." Rose told me.

"Luke is my mate, I will do everything in my power to get him back." I growled, my wolf was coming out a little.

"Okay." Rose sighed. "I will get Devan and Aaron to go with you."

I nodded, after they came and gave their mates kisses goodbye we all headed for my mate.

I knew why they were helping me, they are my friends, and their mates are friends with my mate.

I will be there soon, I just hope that my mate is okay. I know when I get there I will probably mark him, what?

If you were a werewolf and your mate went missing before you marked them, you would want to mark them so nobody  would ever try to steal him away from me again.