10

Blake's prov.

I was next to Luke, the most gorgeous person ever.

I shook my head, my wolf was coming through. Ever since I followed my mates trail and found my mate, I couldn't get then out of my head.

Guess who the lucky person is.

Luke. Luke is my mate, the guy I wanted to be my wife when I was younger, the guy I am madly in love with.

I can't tell him, he will freak and call me crazy. And possibly reject me....

My wolf whines at that thought.

No one has rejected their mate and lived, you will die of depression, madness and a broken heart if you reject them.

I guess a scary part showed up, because Luke clinched on to me. It's hard to explain how it feels like when you touch your mate, but I will try to.

I could feel sparks every time we touched, it was magical. I had to hold my self back or else I would have marked him on the couch.

I can't let him know, not now at least. I will wait tell his birthday comes. That's about two weeks.

Two weeks of waiting for my mate.

I don't know if I can wait that long, you see when you get your mate you have a week to accept the bond and mark them. If I don't mark Luke within a week, I could very likely die.

But I want to wait for him. So that way he will know I am not lying when I say that me and him are mates.

"Blake?" Luke whispered, he was clinging onto my shirt.

I looked down at him and smiled, his eyes were glued to the screen. "Yes?"

"How are you not scared?! That scientist is making a human centipede!" Luke asked me. He seemed scared.

I smiled again, and held him closer to me. I needed his touch, I needed him. "If you wanted to cling to me, I would have let you..."

After I said that I shook my head a little, my wolf was coming out.

Luke looked up at me. He seemed to be debating something, in his head. "Blake?"

"What?" I asked, staring in his eyes.

Luke bit his lip. "Are you sure you don't know who your mate is? Was she at the party? And you ran because she wasn't popular?"

I shook my head no. "No! I would never! I just can't tell my mate that we are mates, if I do they would freak."

"Why would they freak?" Luke asked. "You get every girl, you know how to get one after the other. Your friends with everyone! Why would they freak?!" Luke yelled at me.

My wolf whimpered at y mate yelling at me.

"Because!" I yelled back. "They hate me! They don't like me back! Let alone love me! I am waiting for them to get their mate so they know that we belong together!"

"If you tell them that your mates! They would probably understand! Why are you so dense? Mates! It's mates! If you tell them they would understand the bond!" Luke yelled, he was getting mad.

I could barley stand him so close, my wolf might come out if we continue.

"Just drop it." I sighed.

"No!" Luke told me. "Go tell your mate! And your not waiting, you could die if you wait more than a weak!"

Luke then looked towards the window. "It's going to snow." He whispered.

"I don't care." I told him, ignoring the 'it's going to snow' comment. "I will wait for my mate."

"Blake you will die!" Luke yelled at me stepping closer.

I can't hold back any longer, this is to close.

I grabbed Luke and pushed him to the wall. He looked up at me surprised.
I took my hand and grabbed his chin and made our lips meet.

Amazing. Purely amazing. What was best, is that Luke kissed me back.

Well until, someone coughed. And it made us stop kissing each other.