5

Luke's prov.

I shook my head and made my way over to Henry, who wasn't crying anymore, and he actually looked happy.

"Hi Henry!" I smiled at him, as I made my way to his side. I started to help him put up the decoration.

"Hi Luke!" Henry smiled back at me.

"You seem to be happier today." I concluded as I picked up some supplies, omegas were everywhere putting stuff up getting it ready.

And do to the party being for all three soon to be's, a lot of decorations were going to get out up.

"It's because I am." Henry stated as he was putting lights around a tree.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well when I woke up this morning, Aaron and I baked together and we laughed together. The best part is that we made Blake and Devin jealous." Henry smiled. "Devin went and got Rose, and that's why their hanging out. And after they came out, Blake went and got you."

"Oh that all makes since now." I nodded.

Henry looked over at me. "Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up, but this party is a huge deal."

"I know, it's okay." I told Henry.

Once we got done, the place was amazing. And I decided not to tell anyone about the rouge in the forest, it couldn't even harm anyone.

I wonder why I felt like they had unlocked something in me? Or was it just my wild imagination.

Anyways, the place had the tables set up and the decorations all in place. So me and Henry decided to go home, just when it started to rain.

And by rain, I mean pour the rain. We ran all the way back to the pack house, and when we got inside. We were bombarded.

"Luke!" Blake yelled.

Aaron yelled with him. "Henry!"

"What?" I asked.

"Where have you guys been?" Blake asked.

"Umm the woods setting up your birthday party." I told him, a little confused because that's why I left earlier.

Blake glared at me. "Do you know what-" He cut himself off. "Whatever, just go do something."

Everyone looked at him and it was quiet.

"Henry..." Aaron trailed off.

I looked over at my best friend, he blushed when Aaron said his name.

"Yes?" Henry asked.

"I am glad your okay. I wouldn't want my friend to get hurt." Aaron smiled at him.

Henry's smile faltered a little, but he still kep smiling. "Thanks."

I could tell the word 'friend' hurt him deeply, but I could also tell he was happy with just being Aaron's friend was good enough.

"Hey? Guys?" Rose asked walking into the room.

"What?" Me and Henry said at the same time.

Rose sighed. "Not you. Blake and Aaron."

The two both looked up at her.

"Have you two been possessive or anyone at all today?" Rose asked. "I am asking because the person you are possessive of is probably your mate."

Blake started to cough and hit his chest a couple times before settling down. "Are you serious?!"

Aaron smiled. "Dad told us that yesterday! I think I know who my mate is!"

I looked over at Henry who frowned even more, but then he put on a smile. "That's great, I hope your mate accepts you."

Aaron looked over at him. "Hen-" He was cut off by Blake.

"I haven't been possessive over anybody today!" Blake shouted. "Maybe it's a girl from school."

The last part made me sad for some reason, that he was going to have a mate that wasn't me.

WAIT. WHAT DID I JUST THINK?! Nope. Nope. Nope. I do not like Blake! I do not like Blake!

Okay... Maybe just a little... Maybe that's why it made me so sad?