9

Luke's prov.

I looked at my Alpha.

"Listen about what?" I asked.

Alpha sighed. "Blake, Aaron and Devin."

"Is there something wrong with them?" Rose asked.

"No." The Alpha frowned. "Nothing is wrong, I wanted to talk to you all about the mate process."

I blushed a little. "We all know that."

"It's different with the three soon to be's." The Alpha huffed. "Henry, Aaron will be super possessive and won't let you out of his sight unless he trusts the people you will be with. Until you guys mate, after that he will still be protective but it will be the normal possesivness."

Alpha turned to Rose. "Devin will be sappy, super sappy. He will pamper you and smother you with love until you two mate, then he will still be romantic but it will be for a reason when he does."

Last Alpha turned to me. "Blake will-"

I cut off my Alpha. "We are not mates."

"Of course you two are." Alpha stated.

I shook my head. "He said he couldn't find his mate."

Alpha frowned. "That boy is denying it, and that's not healthy. I will talk to him later." He took a breath. "Luke just listen, please?"

I nodded.

Alpha smiled. "Blake will be needy, he will want your attention and your approval. Until you two mate."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Blake doesn't seem like he would be my mate."

"Yes he is." Alpha growled. "Now listen. Until you two mate he will be that way, after he will still be a little needy but it will be tolerable."

Suddenly the door opened and Aaron walked in, grabbed Henry and kissed him right on the lips. After a couple awkward minutes they broke apart.

"Your mine." Aaron growled, an picked up Henry. "An only mine you belong by my side."

Aaron walked off with Henry, Henry looked as bright red as a tomato, I figured he would be a little bit happier.

Instead it looked like he was only happy on the outside.

"Rose!" Devin ran to Rose, hiding roses. He was sappy. "Roses for the only Rose that captured my heart."

Rose blushed as red as the roses, and Devin held her hand and kissed the back. It was so sweet.

Then he kneeled. Is he going to propose?!

"Rose will you accept the mate bond?" Devin asked.

"Yes." Rose smiled at him.

Blake walked next to me, Rose and the Alpha glanced over.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Blake asked, pointing to the play station and DVD shelf.

I shrugged he sure didn't seem needy. But he's not my mate, right? "Why not?"

"Which one do you want to watch?" Blake asked as we moved over to the couch.

"You pick." I whispered.

He nodded got a movie then sat close to me, when there was the other half of the couch wide open.

I raised my eyebrow at him.

He shrugged. "It's a horror movie, figured you might get scared and want me to protect you."

"I can protect my self." I told Blake.

"With what?" Blake asked.

I flexed my arm, which is basically no muscle what so ever. "This muscle!"

Blake reached out, and moved my arm down to the side then moved his other arm around me.

Then he whispered next to my ear. "Don't worry, if you need me I will be right here. You can hug me all you want."

I gulped and blushed, thankfully the movie started and we payed attention to that instead.

Was Blake just needy for my touch? What should I do? Are we mates?