20 (LEMON)

I REDONE THE LEMON, THIS WAY ITS WAY MORE SMUTTY. Sorry but toys will have to wait tell the soon to be Alpha wants them. :p

Lukes prov.

I woke up and it felt like I was in heaven, a warm nice scent surrounding me, and a body next to mine that was sending fireworks every time they touched me.

I turned and saw Blake, he was smiling, and his eyes looked so bright.

'Mate!' My wolf growled.

I pressed our lips together, and Blake quickly took control. He pushed me down on the bed and pinned my wrist above the bed, growling in the process turning me on.

"Finally!" Blake groaned. "I can't wait to mark you!" That comment made my boner even harder.

I hummed in response. "Blake baby, why don't you help me remove my clothes?"

Blake's eyes went wide, and he nodded. He let my wrist go and started riping off my shirt. He rubbed my chest hard. When he got to my pants I couldn't wait to see what he would do to me.

Oh the things he could do to me...

He decided to slowly torture me by un doing my pant buttons, an then moving his head right above my bulge. He somehow managed to get the zipper in between his teeth and drag in down.

I moaned in response, and bucked my hips. "Blake damn it!"

Blake smirked and captured my lips, whilst pinning down my hips with a good amount of pressure. I tried to wiggle my pants off but they wouldn't budge.

"Blake my pants!" I whined.

Blake done what I wanted and pulled down my pants, my boner was more visible and a wet spot where the tip is was visible.

He saw this a smirked, slowly and agonizingly he rubbed me through my boxers, causing me to breath heavily.

He reconnected our lips, and did not stop rubbing me. I was moaning like a whore, and it changed to moaning like one whore to two whores when ever he put his hand in my boxers.

Blake gripped my member and pumped, he even dug his nail in my slit causing me to buck my hips up forward and hard into his. Making him moan also.

Blake decided that instead of kissing my mouth, he wanted to kiss and suck every where else. My neck. My chest. Right below the ear where it drives me crazy. Leaving dark hickey.

And all the time he was doing this, one of his hands were on my pulsing member and the other was trailing down my back.

I gasped a little when ever he squeezed my ass and tugged my boxers all the way off. Leaving me exposed under his eyes.

He licked his lips. "Damn I could eat you up."

I blushed and in return, I rolled us over so that I was over him. Taking control.

"Blake?" I asked breathing heavily, I could feel his member poking me through his pants.

"Yes?" Blake hummed, thrusting his hips to get some friction.

"I love you." I told him, groaning as his pants rubbed my member. It was amazing.

Blake smiled up at me then crushed our lips together, and once again roughly pinned me down, I was pretty sure my wrist will be bruised later.

He bit and licked my bottom lip. When we took a breath of air, is when he said it.

"I love you Luke." Blake told me.

We crashed our lips to each other's and then we started getting more into it, I was clawing Blake's back and Blake was rubbing our boners together. His clothed mine free.