7

Aaron's prov.

I was at the party and it was a couple minutes tell noon. I was so nervous, and so was Blake and Devin.

"Hey Aaron!" A slut waved at me, she was trying to put her self in my line of thought to be my mate. Wait. That's my girl friend.

"Were over." I told her, she looked surprised then she ran off and cried.

This is how mates work. When you shift on your 18th birthday, you get to be able to have a mate. And when you shift, your mind automatically goes to the person who will be perfect for you.

And when it's over, you will be able to tell who your mate is because your wolf will tell you.

It's pretty simple.

Pain then shot through my back and I dropped to the ground, I could hear my friends dropping too.

"They are shifting!" A random person shouted.

The pain was terrible and it felt like my inside were flipping inside out.

"Fuck!" Blake shouted.

My vision began to change first, it cleared and I could see everything from a wolfs view. My hearing was next, I could hear a steady heart beat from a woman but I could also hear afaint heart beat coming from her.

Third was my teeth, fangs showed and I got the craving for meat. Fourth, was my body, it became more hairy and it changed forms.

I was a wolf.

I looked around, my wolf said nothing. All the girls were pushing their chest out, and trying to look pretty. But, they weren't my mate.

I shifted back. With my clothes still on thankfully.

"Is your mate here?" My dad asked.

"No." I frowned.

I looked at Blake and Devin, who seemed to be sad too.

"What about you boys?" My dad asked.

"Not here." Blake sighed.

Devin smiled. "She's not here!"

"Why are you so happy about that?" I asked.

"Because I am hoping its the girl I am in love with!" Devin smiled, then ran off to the house.

He's already in love?

Henry! I need to tell Henry that my mate wasn't at the party!

I felt strange, after I thought about Henry. My heart skipped a beat, and my wolf whined.

Blake seemed to be conflicted.

"I need to go to the house!" I shouted, than I ran to the house.

When I got their, my wolf was growling at me. Telling me that my mate was inside.

I ran in only to run into Devins back.

I looked up. He was staring at Rose and smiling.

"What?" Rose asked.

"Your my mate!" Devin shouted then basically pounced on a surprised Rose.

He planted kisses all over her until she told him it was enough, they looked so cute as mates.

I shook my head and focused on Henry, I needed to tell him.

I ran down the hall way only to crash into someone, I looked down and it was a furious Luke.

"Let me guess you found your mate? And know your going to gloat about it? You already made him cry enough today!" Luke yelled at me. He stormed pass me muttering something about 'wait till I kill Blake'.

I shook my head and went to Henry's door. I took a deep breath, and when I did I could have sworn I smelt heaven coming from his room.

It smelled like vanilla and peanuts.

"Mate! He's in there!" My wolf growled at me.

I smiled. He's in there! My mate!

I opened the door, and looked. Henry was laying on his bed holding a pillow, he looked so peaceful but he looked up at me when I entered.

He was gorgeous.

"Mate! Mate! Claim him!" My wolf growled.

I smiled and walked over to Henry. He sat up frowning.

"Who is it?" Henry asked me. His voice sounded amazing, I wondered how good it sounded when he moaned?

I leaned in and pecked his lips. "Henry, you are my mate."

Henry went wide eyed. "Serious?"

"Yes." I kissed him again, only this time it went on into a make out.

It felt amazing.

"Claim him! Mate! Mate! I love him!" My wolf chanted over and over.

Henry was my mate.