22

Luke's prov.

When I woke up, I was sore. But that didn't matter.

I quickly got up, limping and made my way to the kitchen where everyone was.

Blake eating, calmly. Rose and Devin smiling at each other. Henry and Aaron, sending dirty looks at each other?!

What the fuck?!

I made my way into the kitchen and sat by my mate wincing a little, that's when I noticed Henry wasn't siting he was standing.

"What did you do to my friend?" I asked.

I looked over Henry. Bruised wrists, he obviously took it up the butt last night. His neck had hickeys all over it, and he was blushing.

"I went a little rough last night!" Aaron stated. "I didn't mean to!"

Henry smiled and held his hand. "Don't worry babe I enjoyed it."

"Kinky people." I huffed.

Blake slapped my but, and I yelped. "Your kinky too."

I blushed and looked down, we had so many rounds last night. First we made love, second I rode him, three was dogy style, and fifth was very slow and lasting. "I wouldn't exactly call it kinky, more like addicted to you."

Blake smiled and pulled me into a kiss, of course I kissed him back.

"My eyes!" Henry whined.

Me and Blake seperated.

"Mate." Aaron chuckled. "You done worse."

Henry blushed and slapped him playfully. "Don't tell them that!"

"Oh!" Blake stated suddenly. "Our dear submissives we got something to tell you all."

"What?" Me, Henry, and Rose asked.

Blake smiled and pulled me into a different room. Was he going to break up with me? Did I do something wrong last night?

Blake then got down on one knee. Oh. My. Fucking. God!!!!!!!!

"Luke." Blake stated. "I know we just realized we were mates a short while ago, but I have loved you for a very long time. And I just wanted to know, if you would marry and share my title with me?"

"Yes." I nodded, he stood up and I smashed my lips to him.

It's not an uncommon thing to get married to your mate after you marked each other.

Henry's prov.

Rose and Devin left the room, so me and Aaron were the only ones in the kitchen.

"Henry?" Aaron asked.

I looked over at him. "Yes Officer?"

Aaron laughed. "Very funny, but I need to be serious right now."

That killed my mood.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing!" Aaron told me. "I was just going to ask you a question..."

"What question?" I asked.

Aaron stood up and got down on one knee.

YES! PLEASE BE A PROPOSAL!!!! If it's not a proposal I would probably cry.

"Henry?" Aaron started. "Please marry me? And share my title? I love you! A lot! Please? God it sounds like I am begging, but still. Will you marry me? Oh my god baby what's wrong?!"

I started crying. Tears of joy in the middle of his little speech. I wrapped my arms around him and cried.

"Oh my god is this to much pressure?" Aaron asked.

I shook my head. "I love you too."

"Then baby what's wrong?" Aaron asked.

"Nothing." I smiled. "I am just happy. And yes I will marry you."

Aaron didn't waste time molding our lips together after that, his hands started moving downwards and mine started yanking his hair.

I think this is leading to proposal fucking......

Rose's prov.

Devin lead me to the backyard, which had a beautiful scene and my cats were playing around.

What a beautiful day.

"Rose?" Devin asked.

I looked over and saw him on one knee, the proposing style.

"Devin..." I whispered.

"Rose?" Devin asked again. "Will you do me the honor and becoming my kitten? And sharing my title with me? I will always love you no matter what your answer is and I-"

I cut Devin off with a kiss. "Yes."