Dreams

After church had been dismissed till the next week. Mae Ares and Lyric went out to get breakfast together since they had no kids except Lyric."So Lyric do you know much about your biological family?" "no I don't know much about my biological family because I was taken from them at ten years old" "Oh I'm sorry dear" "yeah....please don't call me dear" Lyric replied. "Alright Lyric what would you like to be called?" "Lyric please" Mae and Ares just nodded.

"Ok well what do you like to do in your free time?" Ares asked trying to get to know his foster daughter since he had no idea how long the would all be together. "I listen to music write and draw but that is all I do" Lyric replied,"OK well what type of music do you like?" Mae asked "Screamo,metal,punk." "Oh" was all Mae said before Lyric got up and walked out of the building.

Lyric called her social worker and told her the family wasn't going to work out the way everyone thought Lyric hated it there. Lyric was finally picked up by her social worker,who asked why things weren't working out."They are just church freaks and I don't like going to church."

Lyric stayed silent looking out the window of the car. She really did hate being there so in a way she did lie to get out of there but at the same time she didn't. Lyric had lied about not liking to go to church but she was telling the truth about them being church freaks. 

When the car had finally stopped in front of the house of Mae and Aries Lyric got out and walked to the door going in. After she grabbed her things and got back in the car they left with Lyric secretly hoping that she could go back to being with the one family she enjoyed being with. "Before I forget there was something your last family wanted me to tell you." 

"Ok what was it?" "They are in the process of adopting you since you felt like home there and because they felt like you were part of the family there" "r-really?" Lyrics social worker laughed and nodded "yes". Lyric just smiled the rest of the drive back to the orphanage.