New school

Lyric was finally going to a normal high school since she was in either home schooling or the school at the orphanage. Lyric hated both of them because no matter what she was failing,which made her scared that she was going to fail at this new school. She didn't even know the name or anything about the school except that she was going to ride the bus and that it only had 6 periods everyday. 

Jordan wasn't to nervous about going back it was the fact that she now had a seeing eye dog that made it worse on her. She didn't know how people would react to her and Lyric being able to have dogs on campus. To top it off they had to stay there till Friday at 3:04 which was when school let out for the weekend. 

Jordan was in her last few weeks of high school then she was heading off to college in Arizona. Jordan is going to school for film. Lyric and Jewel hate that she is going so far away for a school,to be honest they kind of wish she wouldn't but she already had her first years tuition payed off. 

Jordan wasn't going to give all that up when she had her first year payed off already. She had been looking forward to it since she was a freshman in high school. Since she was a Senior she finally had the chance to take a look at more colleges and to start applying to them.

When she found the Art Institute of Phoenix Jordan had her heart set on going there. Now that she has the chance she is taking it. Jewel knows her sister wants this more than anything in the world,that's why she has kept quit about Jordan leaving. 

Jordan knew her sister was upset about her leaving for college in a different state but she would be back in two months for her first vacation with the family. She would also be Skyping both the girls every day.

Lyric was the only one out of the three who did almost break down in tears because she never had sisters or brothers. Jordan hated seeing Lyric like that especially cause Lyric is her younger sister as of now.

When the 15th of September rolled around and Jordan had to leave for her school Lyric and Jewel both cried in their own rooms. Jordan knew it hurt her sisters because it hurt her just as bad because she never even expected to get accepted into any college out side of Illinois.