Diary Entry #3

Dear diary,
Me Jewel our dad and Jordan were all with our mom. She looked terrible. It hurt so much seeing her look so I don't know weak? Tired? Deathly? Maybe all three,I don't know. What I do know is it was horrible to see her in that state. This is the woman who raised me with our dad along with my two sisters. Yeah she was my adoptive mom but still she raised me to be who I am now. Plus she raised my sisters all on her own almost. It just seems so hard on everyone to see her this way. God I hated how Jewel reacted to finding out about this. She knew there was a chance of us sitting here saying goodbye to her. Its caused arguments between us which hasn't helped our dad. I know he hates seeing her like this. We all do. When Jordan got off the plane last night she looked like a disaster. I probably haven't looked much better. Jewel has looked better than me and Jordan which is sad. Mainly cause she was the last child our mom had. Everyone else is asleep except me I can't sleep not with my mom dying and deteriorating in front of me like this. They are only giving her till next month if there is no improvement they said we should pull the plug. I hope we don't have to take her off life support I hope things change. I'm gonna go before I start crying and ruining the pages.

Love,
Lyric