Sleepless Nights

Lyric was having sleepless nights still,her mom was still in the hospital. Jewel was staying quiet when she was awake along with Jordan. Their dad was going to work coming home making dinner eating then going to bed. It wouldn't be easy on their family if they lost their mom. Lyric had taken to writing music during the nights she couldn't bring herself to lay in bed and sleep,it was causing her to fail in school but her mom was dying what did they want from her? She was just wanting her mom to be okay.

Jewel was terrified of not having her mom,her best friend,her mentor,her family member. She hated it. There were nights where she would sit up and listen to Lyric singing softly in her room. She wanted to cry hearing the pain in her sister's voice. It all felt like a bad nightmare to her,she was hoping it was only a nightmare and that she would wake up and her mom would be smiling and laughing. She had hope she would see her mom smiling and being happy again.

Jordan decided to finish off her schooling at home so she could be around her family in the worst case scenario. She wanted to make sure everyone was okay she was worried about her mom as well. If something did happen she didn't want to miss the chance to say goodbye to her mom. Her first best friend,her first hug,her first friend she had. Her mom was her everything,she was scared to lose her.

Their dad? Who knows how he was feeling. He was keeping it together for the girls. They told him several times if he wanted to cry to just cry. They would understand since they had been doing so for the last few months since they found out. Their dad would cry when he knew all the girls were asleep or distracting themselves. He didn't know how he was going to live without his wife.