Part 4

it was the start spring and some friends from Sydney were coming to visit Sonie, Marisa and Donna they were here for a couple of weeks we have been friends for many years since high school and we made a vow since we all tuned 30 that we will do something to tick off something off our bucket list.. 40 things to do before we turned 40... so far we have been to Las Vegas that was last year... that got pretty messy, swim with the sharks did that in Perth before I left for the states... Bungee Jump in New Zealand did that for my 31st that was when Mick was alive.... since that stupid Tarot reading he has been on my mind a lot lately... Alisa Checked on me couple day after that I assured her I was ok but told her please to drop it...

In some sort of way maybe Madame Trinity was right maybe i was holding on to Michael... but i seem to cant let him go... we were going to get married and spend the rest of our lives together have a family grow old together but something or someone took that all away from me and i was angry..i still am i guess.. But I can't think about that now have my dear friends with me on holiday and we were going to tick off another item on our list go to a big music festival... yep us 4 girls were going to Coachella can't wait the red hot chilli peppers were playing this year love the chilli peppers we were staying at the La Quinta Resort and Spa it cost us a fair bit but worth it.

I picked the girls up from LA LAX airport ... standing there at arrivals i see Sonie, Donna and Marisa walking along and then the High pitched screams "DANI AAAAHHHHHHHH!" I think they screamed the airport down... "Hey Moles" i said as i eached gave them a hug "i missed you guys".. "we miss you too..."Said Sonie "I love what you did to your hair Dan" said Donna playfully playing with my Hair..."it called the Ombre.. my hairdresser her dyed my hair dark on the rood and light in the ends... should be hipster enough for this weekend at Coachella" "yep us old farts are going to cause havoc" said Marisa... i took the girls to the car park and put their suitcase in ... we all entered the car... left the Airport.

We had dinner at a local Brazillian restaurant down town Los Angeles ...the girls had recovered from their Jet lag so there were ready to get up to some Shenanigans "i am so full" said Sonie patting her stomach "the Yanks know how to cater.. too much food" said Donna "but the wine is Good" replied Marisa.. "agreed" i said... "so Dani how are things?" asked Marisa "things are going great been working alot... doing my usual times at Ct Claire's but also I have been doing some home care work as a carer actually I have this one client and young 20something kid he offered me to go travelling with him later in the year to see his favourite band in concert all expense paid" i replied... "really which Band?" asked Donna "30 Seconds to Mars have you heard of them?" i said then Sonie started to sing "Come break me down bury me bury me i'm finished with you ..look into my eyes you're killing me killing me all i wanted was you......OH MY GOD.. you are going to in the presence of the ever so talented and gorgeous Jared Leto What a Bitch!..." "no big deal i get paid to looking after a disable person while travelling attending some concert but i get see a bit more of America looking forward to that" i said " no big DEAL!... you remember who Jared Leto is? Said Sonie ...Obvious she is a fan which i just discovered... "the hot guy from Lord of War, Alexander, Panic Room and that dream Boat from Urban Legend.. he is the sexiest MOFO ever met.. Dani you need to get out of the blue box once in a while..." "Yeah he is alright but he is no Tom Hiddleston or Benedict Cummerbatch or even the ever Sexy David Tennant..." i said sticking my tongue out... Sonie Continue"the BBC made you even more picky just letting you know there is a low supply of handsome charming yet witty British Men just let you know... anyway i'm going to see 30 Seconds to Mars later this year in Sydney just one show but yet you are going to following them around in the united states possibly hang out with them so Jealous" " i'm surprised you have not bumped into him yet he does live here you know" I replied " ah Sonie i don't go around stalking celebrities and answer to your question haven't met him yet... but i did bump into Keanu Reeves once on the subway" "Ah another Hottie" said Sonie with a smile... "shall we get the bill i need to get my drink on "said Donna "yep lets go.. waiter " i said acknowledging him.. we got the bill paid and we step out of the restaurant and head to a bar/club up the road.. the next couple of weeks were going to be fun...