Chapter 1: Ding Dong

Hotch comes storming out of his office. "Briefing room, now!" He orders his team and goes into the room.

Everyone looks at one another, confused then they head into the briefing room.

"Hotch what's going on?" Morgan asks as they all walk into the room.

"This case, this one is the strangest we had in a long time." Hotch answers.

"How so?" Reid asks, as he walks in as well.

"Garcia, pull up the pictures." Hotch orders. Garcia does as she is told and gasps as she witnesses this.

There shows three victims with their mouths slit on the sides into a huge grin and their eye lids are cut off. "Well that's new..." Rossi mumbles.

"Hold on, there's more." Garcia states and pulls up more pictures onto the screen. The pictures show victims sliced and cut the same way as the others, but Reid notices a slit difference but puts it to the side.

"This guy is a sick bastared." Rossi states as he looks into the file.

"Who would do something like this, to children?" JJ asks as she places the file onto the table, indisgust

"This looks all too familiar." Reid states as he looks at the photos even closer. "It's kind of like the creepypasta Jeff The Killer." He adds noticing the strange looks.

"Creepypasta?" Prentiss asks.

"Oh no no no no no, don't you dare cause more darkness in my life." Garcia waddles in-front of him. "Just don't"

"What is that?" Rossi asks.

"Creepypasta is essentially internet horror stories, passed around on forums and other sites to disturb and frighten readers. The name "Creepypasta" comes from the word "copypasta", an internet slang term for a block of text that gets copied and pasted over and over again from website to website." Reid explains out of habit, earning a glare from Garcia. "Jeff is on of the main characters of many besides Slenderman." He adds. "Also with his Rival Jane the killer."

"Female Jeff?" Rossi asks. Reid shakes his head.

"There's many stories that they are brother and sister, more that they are lovers, others, which are considered the actual story, they were neighbors that became rivals." Reid explains.

"So someone is immediating these killings?" Morgan asks.

"Well it isn't uncommon since those two girls attack their friend for Slenderman." Reid states.

"Oh my god that was related to creepypasta?" Prentiss asks, utterly shocked.

"Yeah." Reid answers.

"Yes and it is a total bummer." Garcia states as she waddles away from Reid.

"Easy mama, don't go off on the kid for being the nerd he is." Morgan jokes around.

"Reid, explain more of why Jeff does this to his victims that this unsub has to do it to these victims." Hotch orders and pulls out a notepad to take notes.

"Well that's kind of easy." Reid states. "That's how he looks." He answers and walks up to the screen. "The huge cut grin on their faces are the same as what he has, he has no eyelids because he is afraid of falling asleep. So he cut them off." He adds.

"Why is he afraid to sleep?" Morgan asks.

"Some stories say it's because of his rival Jane." Reid answers and clears his throat. "Some stories say that these two hate each other." He faces the team. "Few stories state that Jeff killed Janes family and tried to make him as "pretty" as he is." Morgan makes a sick face. "She wears a mask that covers the mouth scars, which are mosyly healed in some stories but the mask became apart of her like a costume piece, and goes around trying to get revenge for her family and herself."