Chapter 2: Don't go to sleep...you won't wake up

The team meets up at the hotel and crowd into Hotch and Rossi's room. "Reid, are you sure they don't leave notes for victims or targets?" Hotch asks, handing him the note.

"Slenderman is known for that." Reid answers.

"By the way Reid, who is Eyeless Jack?" Prentiss asks.

"Eyeless Jack is a Creepypasta about a young man that has someone who sneaks into his room at night to take organs from his body, some creature with a mask and no eyes." Reid explains. 

"What in the world?" Prentiss looks to JJ.

"Yeah, pretty weird." Reid agrees and looks back to the group.

"So these unsubs are trying too recreate these stories or something?" Morgan asks.

"Kind of." Reid mumbles and sits on the floor looking through the file.

"What's going on in that mind of yours?" Morgan asks.

"The whole thing seems rather too planned out." Reid explains. "Jeff and Jane were not exactly known for their planned killings." He states.

"How do you know they were planned?" Rossi asks.

"The timings between them." Reid answers.

"So what do you think?" JJ asks.

Reid just stares off into space. "Reid?" Prentiss waves her hand infront of his face. "Reid?"

"I dont know." He finally answers and gets up to his feet. "I'm going to bed." He states. "I'll see you all in the morning." He heads to his and Morgan's room.

The time Morgan comes into the room, Reid had just fallen asleep.

Morgan grins, shakes his head, and crawls into the next bed. He instantly falls asleep.

Morgan is woken up by sudden screaming. He shoots straight up and looks over to a freaking out Reid. "Hey kid!" He shakes Reid. "Kid wake up!" Reid stops screaming but doesn't open his eyes. Morgan checks for breathing and a pulse, both are weak. "Shit!" Morgan begins to panic and grabs his phone to dial 911.Reid bolts up screaming at that moment, covered in sweat, and clinging to Morgan. 

"Oh my god!" Reid shouts out.

"Hey! You are okay." Morgan states and kneels in front of Reid.

"Morgan." Reid gasps for air. "I can't continue this case."

"Why?" Morgan asked confused.

"Its messing with me." He answers and runs his hands through his hair.

"Kid, deep breaths." Morgan insists. "Its just a case like any other."

"Morgan I've been having nightmares For a long time, This one was worse than all of them." Reid states.

"What was it pretty boy?" Morgan asks.

Reid shakes his head and grabs his cell phone, while walking out. "its nothing against you. You Just wouldn't understand." He states and closes the door as he walks out.

Reid takes his cell and dials Garcia. She answers on the first ring. "Reid its two in the morning here, what's wrong?" She asks, sounding really frightened.

"This case is messing with my head." Reid states. "I can't sleep without having nightmares that cause me to scream."

"Don't tell me, they're in them." Garcia guesses, knowing he knows who she means.

"Yes." Reid answers and sighs. "Garcia, I know they are urban legends but This isn't making any since." He states.

"What isn't?" Garcia asks.