Chapter 8: Well Deserved Sleep

The next morning the team packs up and leaves to the jet. "Reid I want you to get as much sleep as possible." Hotch orders. Reid hesitates before nodding.

"They are gone Reid." Morgan reminds him. "Bodies are being examined and soon burned." He states.

"Then why do I have a feeling they aren't gone?" Reid asks and gets on the jet with the others.

When the jet takes off, Reid feels the weight lift off his shoulders. He feels a little more relaxed and lays down to catch some z's. He falls asleep as soon as his head touches the pillow.

Morgan laughs to himself, shakes his head, sits down next to the sleeping Reid, puts his head phones on, and falls to sleep.

Hotch looks over his sleeping team. He looks down at the notes he had recieved. But finds a new one in his go bag.

"Leaving so soon? What a shame, are game of hide and seek was getting good. But I guess that's just how the game goes. Goodbye Agent Hotch and Doctor Reid. Hopefully we can play again. Cause now you're it.

-Jeff and Jane the killers."

Hotch knows that this means they aren't dead and gone and that there will be more cases involving them, but for now he can only hope to find away to end them for good, and come back when he knows how.