The Journal [boyxboy](Completed)

Hello Everyone!!
How r u all??

So today i got you a very emotional story by  SkeneKidz

Its a story of Gay topic which i think people should start giving attention too.

I know everyone have there own perception and it is not wrong but the thing which is wrong is when someone get hurt by it.

This story is a rollercoaster of emotional stage which many of Gay people go through.
I wish that after reading this story some of you who are against or trouble Gay people will understand that what their behavior do to them.
Just remember we all are same nobody higger or lower.Love is without boundry so start respecting love and stop getting delusional about it...

So enjoy!!

Emerson is miserable with his life. He's constantly bullied, and his boyfriend, Matt,sides with his tormentors. When Emerson hides in the school's boiler room to escape everyone, he doesn't expect to finda journal.
The journal looks simple enough, but inside, it contains the shocking story of a boy named Nash. As Emerson reads deeper into the heart wrenching words of Nash's life, he is unaware that his life is about to change forever.

PS  like,Comment and Share

And i wish this story could be eye opener for some....

Love
Shivi