Maid For Him(Completed)

Hello Everyone!!
How are you all?

So today i got you another #MaidBossRomanceStory by  _dowsaaaa_

About this story i just have to say one thing,
IT IS AWESOME!!!!

So enjoy!!

Ariana Jacobs and her mom are struggling to make ends meet everyday because of the death of her father,which is how she starts working as a maid for this rich family.

As luck would have it,the family just happens to be Zack's.The school's richest bad boy,all the girls want him and all the boys want to be him.An arrogant player that only cares about himself.
Ariana can't stand him,but she has no choice because she needs the money.

Zackary Kingston is used to getting whatever he wants.He has never met a girl that doesn't want him until Ariana.She seems to despise him even though she knows nothing about him.She doesn't throw herself at him like the rest of the girls, which is sort of refreshing.
He hasn't dated until the one girl he let in managed to break his heart.
So now he's more interested in letting a girl in his pants than in his heart.Most are gold diggers anyways.So he needs to not let Ariana get to him.

That shouldn't be hard for a player like him. Right?

P.S Like,Comment and Share

P.S.S Have you Listened to #ZaynMalik new album it is awesome blossom and what about his new video of #ItsYou.

Love
Shivi