His Maid (Completed)

Hello Everyone!!
How r u all?

First of all,Happy Holi to all my Indian readers!!
I hope you all are enjoying,as for me i'm enjoying alot :)

So today i got you a #RichPoorRomanceStory by ShaderRed45

This story will teach you alot in a very interesting way.With so many twist and turn and a beautiful ending...

So enjoy!

Eva had a fairly good life, until something happened that changed her life.
A life that had her working as a maid.The hard part is that the owner had a son. Adam. Arrogant, heartless and down right mean.
Thing about working as a maid was that she had to follow the rule which is...Don't fall for him.       
Would Eva continue on and not fall for him?Let's mention the late night visits to her bedroom.

Do you think she can not break that rule?
Would she risk her job  for him? Or would she risk her heart?

P.S Like,comment and share

A randomly saw a movie on bullying  #OddOneOut it was kind of depressing but very true.

I don't know when it will stop but till then help a person who you think is being bullied as much as you can because being alone leads to negative thought as there is no one there to give their opinion.
I think you know what i'm trying to say.

So be happy and let others to have happiness too.

Love
Shivi