Abused Mate(Completed)

Hello Everyone!!
How r u all?

So today I got you a #AbusedWerestory  by Writtenrrae

So enjoy!!

"Harper," His voice was low and husky as his breath fanned across my skin, sending my nerves into a frenzy.

"What?" I tried my hardest to keep my voice as steady as I could, but my breath hitched sharply as he leaned closer and my legs nearly gave out from beneath me when his soft lips grazed my cheek.

"You're mine."
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Meet Harper Quinn, the girl that always seemed to go unnoticed. She hid from the world and stayed the quiet, shy girl that no one really made the effort to get to know.

They never questioned why she would flinch whenever someone simply raised a hand. They didn't worry about the sickly bruises that showed through her poorly applied makeup. No one would glance her way when she would limp through the school hallway filled with gossiping teenagers.

It wasn't difficult to figure out why either. After all, why would anyone care about the lone girl who always kept her head down? Answer was simple, they didn't.

And maybe it was better that way. Perhaps it was for the best that no one got involved in what happened inside the walls of her house. She was fine with staying hidden, staying invisible.

But how could she possibly hide her cruel reality from the world when a certain boy with captivating green eyes couldn't seem to stay out of it?

Most of all, what could she do when that boy just so happened to be a wolf?

P.S Like, Comment and Share

Love
Shivi