Satan's Secretary (Completed)

Hello Everyone!!
How r u all??

So Today's story was recommended by carrs7776
Thanks for the recommendation,I appreciate it.

So today I got you a #FantasySatanOfficeStory by pintobeth

This is very different story from what I actually read but I loved this refreshing concept.

So enjoy!!

My name is Ash Gentum, and I work for a secret organization that monitors the life and activities of all the fantasy creatures that live among humans.

I'll be honest, my work for The Recovery and Existence Experts, also known as TREE, is an escape. When I'm working with all the demons and other creatures of the Under, I don't think about my ailing grandmother, the rent, my jerk of an ex-boyfriend, or my new and annoying partner, Zack Loto. Whether it be putting a skeleton back together or wrestling a demon into custody, working for TREE is one of the best things in my life.

Then one day, I hear that the ruler of the Under, coincidentally named Satan, is looking for a new employee. The perks are great - immortality for as long as I'm employed, working at an exotic location, free dental... To make a long story short, I take the job. Even when he tells me that he has to rid me of all my fears, I don't really hesitate.

But I should have known that Satan would pull a few twists on me. Soon enough, I find myself running a kingdom alongside him, keeping up with the Director of Operations at TREE, and trying to pacify unruly shadow demons all at the same time. And call me crazy, but I can sense something bigger, something worse, on the horizon. Why in all the three realms did I ever agree to be Satan's secretary?

P.S Like, Comment and Share

Love
Shivi