Fate Intertwined (Completed)

Hello Everyone!!
How r u all??

So today I got you a #RefreshingWerewolfStory by AnnaBella201

I just love this new kind of werewolf story which depicts that never to loose hope, you will get second chance in your life to change it for your betterment.

So enjoy!!

16 year old Celestine Lucas was an happy-go-lucky girl. She had perfect family and a perfect life. And almost had her 'Happily ever after' , till a horrific accident snatches her life away from her... leaving her behind with terrible nightmares and constant panic attacks...

Now 4 years later, at the age of 20, still she is struggling with her inner ghosts...

Demetrius Williams don't have a perfect life... no... he had it very bad.

His mate ran away, leaving him with a six months old treasure and a heartbroken wolf.Now his lonely wolf needs a support to survive and his pack need a Luna... Above all his little girl needs a mother...

Two people with broken heart and trust... And a little angel holding them together.. Will they be able to trust each other, forget and forgive their differences and fall in love...

And what happens when fate decide to test them again??

P.S Like, Comment and Share

Love
Shivi