December 17, 2015

Today the Rangers were in Minnesota preparing for a match against very previous NYR player Jarret Stoll and the Minnesota Wild @ 7:00. Derek Stepan (broken ribs) has been out since November 27th and may play tomorrow in Winnipeg and Kevin Klein (strained oblique) since November 30th, still day-to-day and most likely not play tomorrow. Still no word on Dan Girardi (swollen knee) for when he will return.

I don't understand these guys anymore. What happened to our 1st round team, the 14-15 President Trophy winners, the team that almost made it to the Stanley Cup Finals!?! Like seriously!?!? We only traded two players and one didn't actually play.... he was a backup goalie😑 did Haglin and St.Louis really have that big of an impact on us that we're playing like this? We can't even blame it on having Stepan, Klein, and Girardi out and saying it's because of they're injuries we're playing like this because we played like this before ALL THREE of they're injuries! The Rangers wanna make it to the Finals and win the cup, well listen up and listen well. These guys are NOT gonna make it to all the #wewantthecup or #stanleycupchampions hashtags playing the way they are. It's just not gonna happen! Well, the reason I'm ranting like this is because the Rangers lost to the Wild 5-2, Lundqvist letting in 4 goals. 1st goal scored on Raanta who left the game early from slap shot to the head in the 1st period. No professional info on how he is, should know by tomorrow.

Next 5 games~~
• RANGERS vs JETS - 12/18
• RANGERS vs CAPITALS - 12/20
• RANGERS vs Ducks - 12/22
• RANGERS vs PREDATORS - 12/28
• RANGERS vs LIGHTENING - 12/30
(Those are the last 5 games of 2015😢 After Tampa Bay Lightening game on 12/30 we won't see these guys until 2016! That's so far away...😂)

LouTommo-