Injury Updates

Ok, so there are A LOT of injuries and stuff going around the Rangers. You got Nash who's ben dying to get back in the lineup ever since blocking that shot awhile ago and receiving that horrible bone bruise. He went from day-to-day to week-to-week, now he's back to day-to-day. Not sure if there's new on him returning this weekend. I don't think he will, maybe sometime next week. Then you have Lundqvist with his neck spasms *cough* Thx McDonagh *cough* *clears throat* Sorrg, my throats a little sore.😂 ok. Lundqvist will be back for Saturday's game. He may not be in net, mate backup because the Rangers' have already assigned Skjei and Hellberg back to the AHL. Oh ya. Skjei had to come up in an emergency basis. Ya, so in the 2n period of the Ilse game, McIlrath went hard into the board and hit his LEFT knee and supposedly has a KNEE CAP injury on his LEFT KNEE! OK. If your trying to figure out why I keep capitalizing LEFT KNEE and KNEE CAP, it's because here's the story. Back in 2012, McIlrath had to have surgery on his left knee cap. Now he's injured his left knee cap again. He'll be out "a couple of weeks" says AV and the Ranger's staff. People are saying that this injury could END HIS CAREER!!! Are you listening!! END HIS CAREER!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! McIlrath is my baby!! He is MY BABY!!! He can't be hurt!! His career can't end!!! NOOOOOO!!!

Ok, I think I'm done freaking out. Ok. Then the reason for McIlrath to come up was back spasms for Marc Staal. Skjei was sent down so I guess we'll have ALMOST a full team the is back-to-back weekend.