Rangers Postgame

Here is EVERYTHING that happened........
So, puck dropped. It was just a normal game. You had your usual pushing and shoving. Glove saves and blocked shots. Then, Kreider elbowed Simmonds into the boards and he got up slowly. He was fine. But what he did was NOT fine! On his next shift he did something that changed the look of this game. Simmonds got into a little push and shove session with McDonagh. Then it happened. Simmonds sucker punched McDonagh right in the jaw and he fell instantly. He wasn't moving. He just laid there in pain. I'm guessing during commercial break he finally got the strength to get up and go strait to the looker room where he was assisted by Ranger's Medical Trainers. In the being of the 2nd Period they announced that the Rangers will have to play without their Captain. McDonagh was not returning to the the game.

Goals-
1st Period
NYR- none
PHI- none
2nd Period
NYR- none
PHI- (pp) Shayne Gostisbehere assisted by J. Voracek and C. Giroux @ 7:16
3rd Period
NYR- (tip-in) Chris Kreider assisted by Girardi and Zuccarello @ 3:16
PHI- Ryan White assisted by S. Gostisbehere and C. VandeVelde @ 5:46
NYR- KEITH YANDLE!!!!!!!!! RANGERS PULLED LUNDQVIST AND YANDLE ASSISTED BY FAT AND BOYLE
WITH 12.9 SECONDS LEFT!!!
OverTime
NYR- none
PHI- none
Shootout
NYR- Zuccarello and Stepan ad Lundqvist made 2 saves so no need for a third shooter
Penalties-
1st Period
Wayne Simmonds - Match Penalty- 10:00 @ 10:36 (1st)

Ryan McDonagh - Slashing- 2:00 @ 10:36 (1st)

Wayne Simmonds - Game Misconduct- 10:00 @ 10:36 (1st)

Ryan McDonagh - High-Sticking - 2:00 @ 10:36 (1st)

Viktor Stalberg - Tripping - 2:00 @ 17:52 (1st)

Jesper Fast- Hooking - 2:00 @ 0:46 (2nd)

Dominic Moore- Hooking - 2:00 @ 6:17 (2nd)

Oscar Lindberg- Fighting (maj) - 5:00 @ 12:49 (2nd)

Matt Read- Fighting (maj) - 5:00 @ 12:49 (2nd)

Oscar Lindberg- Cross-Checking- 2:00 @ 12:49 (Hayes [I think] sits in) (2nd)

Scott Laughton- Hooking - 2:00 @ 14:05 (2nd)

Trivia Question~
Prior to Brassard who was the last Rangers center to score 18+ goals in 3 consecutive games?

Trivia Answer-
My thought- Mark Messier
Answer- Petr Nedved (5 seasons)
Comment who you thought it was!

This game was wild. Sooooo much pushing, shoving, hooking, tripping, we had baby fights in front of Lundqvist and Mason. Lindberg and Read fight midway through the 2nd period. That was Lindberg's first fight in the NHL. Congrats on the Lindberg!🔴⚪️🔵
Glad your first fight was with the Rangers!!

RANGERS WIN!! RANGERS BEAT THE FLYERS FOR THE SECOND TIME IN A SHOOTOUT!!