All-Star's Skill Comp.

East beat West in All-Star Skills Comp. 29 to 12. P.K. Suban won the breakaway challenge. His first breakaway, he bounced the puck on hi stick 6x then of his skate the. Back onto his stick for a total of 11 bounces and then scored. He headed strait to the locker room right after his first run. I thought he hurt something. No. He was getting ready to win this. He came out in one of Jagar's Florida jerseys and a wig. It was hilarious!

Next year's All-Star game will be hosted in L.A. were the Kings play. I'm trying to talk my parebts into getting tickets😂. It's not working, yet! I'll make it work😏😏. If I do end up going, probably not, the Rangers better be on top of their game and have more then just ONE player. Last year it was JUST Nash, this year it was JUST McDongh. Maybe if Lundqvist would of played like he did in September, maybe he would of been included in this fun filled event.

Let's hope, 1- East picks the first game and 2- that the East wins so McDonagh gets a win in his first All-Star Game. Get some goals for the Rangers MacTruck! LETS GO EAST (and Quick! Love you Quick!) I can't call him Quicky. I your a true Ranger fan you k ow why. It's Jesper Fast's nickname. Like...
Mcdonagh ~ MacTruck or Lundqvist ~ King
Or...
Brassard ~ Brass Bonanza😂.

(Idk where the Brass one came from, it just sounded right.)

There is also,
Yandle ~ To Hot To Yanlde and Miller ~ It's Miller Time

Ok, well. Once again, LETS GO EAST! LETS GO MAC! SCORE (at least) ONE GOAL FOR THE RANGERS! FOR YOU! FOR THE FANS! Also (even though he's in the west) LETS GO QUICK AND KANE! LOVE YOU TWO!

The Kings and Blackhawks are my backup plans. When the Rangers are being a disgrace and I don't want to look at them, (I never leave them, just get mad) I turn to them.
Kings~
#12 Marian Gaborik
#30 Jonathan Quick
Blackhawks~
#88 Patrick Kane
#19 Jonathan Towes
(Also, there's the Blue Jackets)
Blue Jackets~
#17 Brandon Dubinsky
#20 Brandon Saad