6

WHEN I WALK into school the next day, I am watched closely by almost everyone. I awkwardly tug against the strings of my sweatshirt as I stroll towards my locker.

I have no idea what's going on, but because Annabelle decided not to come to school today, due to the brief humiliation that occurred at the Dolan household yesterday, I am all alone without any interesting details that might actually allow me to comprehend at least half of what is going on at the moment.

My hazel 'harvard' sweatshirt makes me stand out and I regret picking this sweatshirt to wear over all of the other ones that I own that have much duller complexions.

I purse my lips as I enter my locker combination and feel my hand begin to shake at the realization that no one's eyes have faltered away from my body since I entered this hallway.

After placing my backpack in my locker, I take out a few of my notebooks along with my phone and walk to English Lit. I place my things on my desk before speed walking towards the bathroom, desperate to see what every one was staring at.

However, when I look in the mirror, I don't see anything different. My eyes are still green and my hair is still far past my shoulders. My sweatshirt isn't ripped or torn and my leggings and fuzzy socks are nothing against the usual.

I furrow my eyebrows and run my fingers through my hair, there isn't something wrong with me, physically at least. I sigh before going back to class and sitting myself at my desk, the teacher glances hesitantly at me then the clock, noticing that I am surprisingly early and she gives me a shocked glance.

I turn on my phone and check to see if I have recieved any notifications from Annabelle. I decide to message her after much debate.

me: anna, did i do something today?

After a few minutes, my phone vibrates against the desk and I grab it abruptly before silencing it. Mrs. Alias glances at me through the top of her glasses and I shrink in my seat hoping not to gain anymore attention than I was already receiving.

bff: grayson sent another picture of ur butt to the group convo. somehow, vera found out about it and the girls are pissed asf.

bff: u do have a good butt, girl.
( sends media )

Vera Tisdale, the biggest bitch in our school. I would've explained her importance to my life a lot earlier if I had known she would be the one to cause most of the drama that is currently going on in my life.

I roll my shoulders back before asjusting myself in my seat. The students were beginning to file in and I was becoming nervous. I tapped my fingers against the desk, waiting for Vera and her group to enter the classroom.

It's not too long until she strides in, her hair flowing behind her back and her skirt riding up her ass like it usually does. I roll my eyes and scoot myself aside as she passes me and sets her things atop her signature desk.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pull it out, setting it in front of me. The class period consists of taking notes off of the projector and I turn on my phone, assuming that I would continue my notes later.

bff: watch out for vera, she's still trying to get it in with grayson apparently. ew

I huff aggressively before furiously typing on my phone. The words begin to appear in the text bubble and I send it without hesitation.

me: ugh. somebody needs to tell her that i don't like him and HE'S trying to get with me!!

Almost as soon as I turn my attention back to the board, my phone is yanked from my grip and the valley girl voice of Vera Tisdale drains my thoughts.

"I'm pretty sure texting in school is a violation of BYOT rules."

She looks at me, a smirk on her makeup filled face. The teacher's atrention is no longer on the board but on Vera and I. All of the students in the classroom turn and look at me with enthusiasm. As I am about to say something, Vera interrupts me.

"You do agree Mrs. Alias, that texting during school is not allowed. Therefore, you will have to take away Tyler's phone."

I furrow my eyebrows at her, trying to figure out exactly where her brain was in that miniscule head of hers.

"You do know that you, Vera happened to be on your phone not too long ago. That means that you not only snitched on me, but you snitched on yourself."

She glares at me, before batting her eyelashes and stalking back to her desk and sitting herself down before Mrs.Alias tells us to settle down. I can feel her looking at me, her brown eyes bore in my back and I push my hair behind my shoulder softly.

She has no idea what she's getting herself into.

i wrote this after my history exam be happy for me