16

I DON'T REGRET anything when i storm into school with my fists clenched together and my jaw pulsed. I had had enough of Vera's stupid games, her stupid obsession with Grayson, her sick attempts to get me into serious trouble, I hated her. I push my way past the groups of people surrounding her and stand in her face.

I was a slightly shorter than her due to her heels but that didn't stop me from grabbing her hair and yanking it towards me. She squeeks before turning my way and gasping in shock.

"Fucking Bitch."

"What?"

She askes innocently, and I force myself not to rip her tongue from her ragged throat. She had done so much shit to me.

"You're going to call Georgia right now, you hoe."

"I don't speak desperate, sorry!"

I

pull her hair closer to me and she bends down forcefully, putting her hands against mine and grabbing her hair to stop the pain.

"Bitch, I will yank your hair from your scalp. Call her now."

"Nope."

She twists from my grasp and yanks her hair from my fist. She pulls her hand back and forces it into my eye. I feel my face begin to bruise, this bitch had just given me a black eye.

She reaches to punch me again and I grab her shoulders pushing her against the wall.

She grunts and I punch her gut until she's hurtled over, breatheless. Then, I'm being yanked back.

Not by Vera. She stands gasping for air. It was a teacher. But by now I don't care, because she threw the first punch, I'm not getting in trouble.

Before I can reject, I am being hurled away.

well that was a super short chapter but woohoo!! author's note!! i got fricking 22k views & 1k votes on this book eekekkk!! i am so grateful for all of you guys!!

go check out my new books that i'll be publishing after this one!! thanks again#!!!!

me when you pressure me to update ^^. hoe, ik i have a book calm tf down and write ur own book if you think im updating too slow!!