10

I HAVE NO idea why I still received looks from all of the students today. Instead of the quick glances I was welcomed by jealous glares from almost all of the girls in school. I purse my lips before Vera comes out of no where and begins screaming at me.

"TYLER, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!? You told me you would stay away from him AND THEN HE SENDS THIS BULLSHIT TO EVERYONE!"

Vera hands me her cellphone, and an image of a butt being squeezed reflects off of the screen. I gasp in shock, I was not expecting him to actually take a picture of my butt, let alone him touching it.

I scoff, mumbling the final words that would eventually result in the beginning ( and the end ) of a long, exhausting argument with Miss One and All.

"He told me he wasn't going to send anything to anyone."

"Well, why the hell did he grab your ass?"

"We made an agreement, okay. He wasn't going to send anything if he grabbed my butt."

"So, you went over to his house?"

"Yes Vera. I went to his house! Can you stop being dumb, even though I understand that's pretty hard for you."

"Can you really have the audacity to say that when you're getting with my man!"

"Is her really your man, Vera? I mean after all he's taking pictures of my butt. Not yours."

"Tyler, that's what you think. He likes me, I'm the most popular girl at this school."

"I'm pretty sure popularity won't matter when you graduate from McDonald's University of Whores."

"Okay, how about this Tyler? I'll stay away from you, stop worrying about popularity, I'll stop messing around with people. If you stay away from Grayson."

"I have to babysit his sister every other day, Vera. I don't even talk to him. I don't like him. Get over yourself please."

"No more pictures, and I'll stay away from all of your friends, K?"

I furrow my eyebrows at the Satistic whore that stands in my face. By now, I had 2 minutes to get to my first period class but this argument was ten times more important than any french history I would learn if I left.

"Deal."

I let the compromise settle as the sound of all of her friends arguing begins to drown out the harsh sound of the school bell. When I agreed with Vera, I had the destinct idea in mind that I would stay completely away from him for the time being.

That was a lie, I needed to see him. We needed to go over why he felt it necessary to take intament pictures of me and why he didn't stop when I had asked him too.

I guess I'm seeing him later today, then.

i have a beauty book & rant book up so check them out + vote if you want.