7

ANNA IS THE type of person to completely go through with something before thinking about it thoroughly in her head. She doesn't really have a conscience whatsoever either so when she sent me a text telling me that she had just went off on Vera, I choked on my drink.

bff: i don't even give a fuck, ty. i told her that u don't like him and she needs to back tf off and all this other stuff and she was so pissed she was all like 'tell her to stop babysitting him and i'll stop' and i was like 'wtf bitch, tyler is trying to get money for shopping get yo stupid ass together'.

She probably didn't realize that with a single click of a button, she sent me a death sentence. My eyes widen as I look at my phone again, making sure that what she said was actually true. She even sent me a screenshot, lord knows what's done is done.

I take one last sip of my smoothie before exiting Jamba Juice and heading to Anna's house, we had planned on studying together after school and considering she had just added another slab of beef into my life, I bought her a Razzmatazz smoothie as well.
( ya'll the razzmatazz smoothie is everything )

I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket as I turn the corner into Anna's neighborhood, she's standing in the driveway waiting for me. She's staring intently on her phone and her fingers tap furiously on the screen. I park on the side of the road and jog towards her as she throws her phone at me. I fumble with it and look at the screen. Anna and Vera had continued their conversation instead, now it was entirely in all caps.

My eyes widen again as I look at her, then back at her phone. Vera said something about how much she hates me and as I begin texting Vera back another notification pops up on the screen, text message from grayson. I furrow my eyebrows before turning and looking at her. She smirks and shrugs her shoulder as we walk into her house and straight towards her bedroom. I plop down in her bed and she follows beside me before she grabs her computer and turn on FaceTime.

"What are you doing?"

I ask, tilting my head towards her. She chews on her lip before admitting it,

"Okay, well I may or may not have compromised with Grayson that we'll FaceTime together. But only because of yesterday, okay. It's fine."

I try ny best not the lash lut at her as I push my hair to the side ans breathe in heavily. I narrow my eyes at her before speaking my mind,

"You know that I hate him Anna, you know how I feel."

Anna giggles before swinging open the laptop again and setting it in front of us. She presses the facetime button and I look into my reflection, a weak feeling stirs in my gut and I run my hands through my hair before the screen disappears and Grayson's face take over.

He looks kind of sweaty and I'm guessing he just finished football practice, thank goodness I don't have to babysit today. I almost burst in laughter when Anna's breathe hitches and she awkwardly waves into the camera.

I don't even understand why she's so shy around him, I lick my lips and his attention is drawn to me. He smirks and pushes himself up so that he is sitting, the camera shuffles slowly until he's propped up the exact way he wants it.

"Hey."

I glide my tongue across the face of my teeth and smirk. His plump lips are pursed at the sight of me and I can feel his ego getting smaller. I turn and look at Annalie who looks shocked at our entire encounter. I breathe in and face the camera again, Grayson's lip is in between his teeth.

"So, you have a thing with Vera Tisdale?"

He frowns as I mention her name and I raise my eyebrow. His finger travels against his bottom lip and he looks at my lips. He looks as if he's trying to think of something decent to say. I pull out my phone and he begins talking.

"She likes me, I don't like her. She texts me and stuff, but I don't really text back. Why? Is she telling you we have a thing or something, she's annoying?"

I smile to myself as I begin to send the video tape to Vera. After I place my phone down, I set myself on my knees so that he can no longer see my face. I begin typing a message to Vera, completely ignoring the sound of a cell phone camera going off.

Hopefully now, Vera will stop messing with me.