Chapter Nine: Hungover...

Lalalalalalalala the song is called Hungover by Kesha.. Surprisingly, it's not all techno and slutty. It's actually slow and okkk. Although I do like her techno sluttyness better(: Wait... Is sluttyness even a word? *shrugs* Anywayy enjoy the chapterr. 

-Deserae-

                My head was pounding and I felt sicker than a dog.

                Slowly, I made my way out of bed, afraid that the wrong movement would cause me to vomit.

                Ugh. When I see Matt and Mike, I'm going to kill them.

                And what the hell happened last night anyway? All I remembered was dancing with Mike then it gets fuzzy and confusing and.... Argh. My head hurts worse now.

                Not in the mood for anything pressing down on my stomach, I grabbed loose, black sweats and a baggy grey shirt, one with sleeves covered my hands if I didn't pull them up often.

                After pulling my hair back in a pony-tail and fixing my eyeliner, I headed out the door, only to find Miranda sitting on my steps.

                "I was going to knock," She started, "But I was afraid the sound would hurt my head."

                I laughed a little, but stopped abruptly when it made my stomach churn worse, "Let's go."

                She stood up slowly and we headed to school on foot.

                "Why no car?" I asked normally. If we were going to school where people will be raging and yelling the whole day, we'd better get used to it.

                "I don't think it's a good idea for me to be driving right now. Hell, I don't think it's a good idea for me to be up."

                "Then why are you up? Why not skip?"

                "Because my mom would devour me if she found out I skipped a day, not to mention I was wondering where you went."

                That caused me to stop, "I left?"

                She nodded, "When Matt and I stopped dancing, we saw Mike making out with some blond, but you were nowhere to be seen."

                "I don't know." I said honestly, "Everything's really jumbled up right now."

                She sighed, "Next time we decide to go to a bar, let's make it Friday instead of Sunday."

                I chuckled, "If I remember correctly, you were the one who pulled me out of bed."

                She smiled sheepishly and looked away, causing me to stop.

                "Did something happen?" I asked, looking at her, "You never really explained, you just said you wanted to go dancing with your friends."

                She started playing with her fingers and I knew something was wrong. Miranda wasn't the shy type, in fact, when something was on her mind, she'd just yell it to someone... except when it came to Matt. He was the only exception.

                "He... he told me about this party he went to with Tiffany." She sneered her name despite the embarrassed look on her face, "It kinda pissed me off. He was talking about how fun it was to hang out with someone as hot as her and how he loved how she looked in the skimpy outfit she was wearing."