Chapter Thirteen: Black Valery

-Valery-

                What to do, what to do...

                Hmm..

                I glanced at the clock.

                Deserae left about fifteen minutes ago. Do I risk looking for them?

                They could be in a full-on make-out session by now...

                Ugh! But I'm so bored. This little room was so white and... boring. Besides, what if some little high schooler comes in here and freaks out thinking I'm some creeper?

                Or worse, a pervert.

                Ok well, I am a pervert, but not with teenagers.

                Usually.

                Yeah. It's definitely time to look for them.

                I walked out of the door just in time to see a flash of colors bolt down the road.

                Oh great.

                I turned in the opposite direction and headed to Mason's classroom.

                As I expected, he was standing near a filing cabinet looking confused and a little surprised.

                I pushed opened the door and, after closing and locking it, I put my hands on my hips, "What did you do to my Deserae?"

                He raised an amused brow, "Your Deserae?"

                I nodded, "I saw her naked first so she's mine."

                He chuckled, "Actually, I saw her shirtless first."

                That stopped me short, "Huh?" I asked, blinking, "Please tell me you didn't take that girl's innocence! And here I thought you were a wholesome guy despite your cocky attitude when in reality you're a... a... a... a pervert! I feel so deceived... All this time... I believed you had some morals..." I shook my head dramatically.

                He laughed openly, "Pervert? Look who's talking. And to answer your question: No. I didn't 'take her innocence'." He shook his head, chuckling, "Honestly, where do you get these ideas? I didn't even have to force her to take off her shirt."

                "Of course you didn't!" I said, pointing at him, "That's because she probably fell for your cool exterior and threw it at you!"

                He sent me a look as he sat down at his desk.

                "Ok, ok. That's a bit over dramatic, but still! I should eat you for your sins!"

                He snorted, "Val, don't let your imagination get too out of control." He turned to his head to the paperwork, but I could tell his mind wasn't focused on the words.

                I sighed and walked over to him, nudging him with my hip, "What happened?"

                "She was hurt and the cut was too big to leave her shirt on-"

                "Not that." I paused, "Wait a minute, you're the one that treated that large gash on her stomach?"

                He nodded, "You should've seen it when it first happened." He shook his head.