Chapter 7

"Okay I'll do it" I say after a lot of thinking. He smirks. "But only if I can tell James." His smirk slowly fades but he knows that I'm not agreeing unless he agrees to my one condition.
"Okay whatever" he says slowly. He holds his hand out for me to shake. I shake it.

Oh it's on Westfeild

***

It's been a day since the bet was on. I haven't told James yet as I haven't seen him that much and I want Adam to be there when I do so he doesn't get too angry.

I woke up at 10am, which is pretty early for me in the holidays, and I decided to have a shower. I got dressed in sweats and didn't put on any makeup because who was I trying to impress? No one.

I went downstairs and saw all the boys sitting on the stalls in the island of the kitchen. They all turned their heads and smiled as I walked in. I returned their smiles until my eyes met Adam's, he smirked. I walked over to him and whispered "meet me in the hallway in 5, get James to come"

5 minuets later I was standing in the hallway waiting for Adam to walk out of the kitchen.

Suddenly I saw a confused James and a slightly worried looking Adam. "Let's go into the games room to talk" I said as I saw 4 curious boys looking out the door of the kitchen.

We scurried into the games room.
"What's up?" James said still with a confused look on his face. This is going to be awkward...

"Me and Adam are going to play a game" I said not wanting to explain the whole story to him.
"What type of game?" He asks, I was hoping he wouldn't but I guess I don't have much luck.
"A love game.." I say. He glares at Adam, who was awkwardly running his hand through his perfectly positioned brown hair.

"A what?" He asks, and angry expression spreading across his face.
"A love game" I repeat. Adam cuts in,
"It's a game, we pretend to date - we kiss and hug and go on dates" he says. My brothers face grows angrier as he talks.

"There are rules though" I butt in, not wanting my brother to go crazy on Adam. I mean he kind of deserves it but some part of me just really doesn't want it to happen. Probably for my brothers sake.

"Yes there are rules" he repeats. "Firstly, no getting in each others pants" he smirks and me and James growls. Adam why quickly carried on. "Second, No cheating. Third, no one else can know that it's fake. Fourth was her idea" he glared at me when he said that. "We had to tell you" when he sad this the edges of James' lips tugged up to smile but he quickly hid it with a scowl. Adam carried on, "and lastly, whoever falls in love first loses" he says.

"Loses what?" James asks.
"Bragging rights" I explain. James nods slightly. Why isn't he doing crazy over this?

"Can I talk to you a second Char?" He asks. Oh no.
"Yeah sure" I said. Why did I say that? I should've said no... He jolts his head towards the stairs that led up to the attic. I understood what he meant and followed him upstairs.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked me as soon as we walk in there.
"Yeah, I'm going to win" I say confidently even if I don't exactly feel it.
"Okay" he says with no emotion.
"Wait, so your okay with it?" I question him.
"I don't want you to get hurt. But I trust you enough for you to make your own decisions" he says with a small smile.
"Thank you James" I said as I hug him.

I suddenly felt a huge loads of pressure come upon me. He trusts me enough to play with with player? Wow.

___________________________

Hey babes! I hope you like this update. I wanted to update tonight for you so sorry if it's a little short.

Also could you guys maybe check out my new story 'Battle Of The Populars' , it would be great if you could have a look then it would be great :D

Grace :) xox