Chapter 10

She gave me a confused look as if to say 'why did you just kiss me'   I shrugged my shoulders and grinned like a little boy.
"Because your my girlfriend" I said. It was weird how easily those words rolled off of my tongue

*Charlotte's P.O.V*

Me and Adam were sitting on the sofas in my living room watching a movie, to be honest I haven't been paying much attention and have mostly been lost in my own thoughts. That kiss with Adam was something I'd never experienced before, i mean maybe it's because if never really ever kissed anyone.

I mean did he have to kiss me then? There was no one around to pretend that we were boyfriend and girlfriend to. At least I don't think so. I was mostly focused on Adam, like we were the only two people on the world. As cheesy as it is, I wouldn't have even know if people were walking passed or staring.

I mean I can't like Adam. I just can't. He's a big headed guy with friends that only like him because he's popular and girls that flirt with him like there's not tomorrow. I'm just another one of them to him a guess. Another one of his games

"Charlie?" I heard a distant voice ask. I shook my head and tried to snap myself out of my thoughts. My eyes met with Adams for a few seconds before I spoke
"Huh?" I asked Adam.

"Do you want to go on a date?" He asked me with a slight smile on his face
"Sure" i said still trying to process the words he had just said. A date? With me? Well I guess we are fake dating.

"Great I'll pick you up at 7" he said and grinned at me. And with that he got up and walked out. I ran to the door and shouted out at him,
"WHAT SHALL I WEAR?"
"Casual" he replied simply before getting in his black Mercedes and leaving.

***

Times like this you need a bestfriend. Who's a girl. I mean having no friends is great, less arguments, no bitchy comments, or jealousy. But I guess I've never really had a friend who's a girl. So I wouldn't know what it's like. Maybe it's great. No arguments and bitching or anything else I've imagined. Maybe it's like your never alone and you always have someone you can talk to and know that they won't judge you. Someone who you can trust with your life and they trust you, a trust that can never be broken.

But I've never had a friend, not since the accident. I kind of blocked out everyone, my brother, my family members and my bestfriend at the time; Meghan. At first she was hurt. But I guess she got over it. To be honest that's one of the things I regret most in life. Letting go of the relationships and friendships I had with people. That obviously comes behind being greedy and asking for ice cream on the way home from my birthday dinner. You know, the reason why my parents are dead

Anyway. I don't have someone who can give you advice on what to wear for your 'casual' first date, well first fake date anyway.

A text popped up on phone, I laughed at Adam's contact name that he put and read the text

Your favourite boyfriend in the whole wide world:
Forgot to tell you, bring your swimming stuff ;) A xx

God no, not swimming. I mean I like it. But I can't swim to save my life. Literally. And I have an awkward body and I only have bikinis. Great.

I ended up wearing ripped jean-legging with a black floaty top that had a floral pattern on. I put some cute black ankle boots, my favourite necklace and put my hair into a messy bun. I also put my black swimming costume that had a neck which you tie at the back underneath my clothes. It was simple but I liked it.

I decided not to bring a bag. I grabbed my towel and put on my black Ray-Ban sunglasses. I shoved my phone in my back pocket. As if on cue the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs and opened it. I smiled at the sight in-front of me.

Adam was wearing black jeans and a white t-shirt with black stripes. He looked hot.

He smiled nervously. And exhaled,
"Hey" he said.
"Why hello there" I replied. Why hello there? Really Charlotte? Really?
"Shall we get going?" He asks while out stretching his arm. I reply by linking my arm with his and a slight nod.

"I love you car" I state because it's the truth. It's a very nice car. He laughs and nods agreeing to what I just said.
"So where are we going?" I ask, only now realising that I have no idea what we are doing.
"I mean I know this is cliché and cheesy but it's a surprise" he said with a small smile. He quickly adds "could you put on this?" He asks, holding up a blindfold.
"Your not going all fifty shades of grey on me, are you?" I ask, slightly alarmed. I mean I know what Adam's like and I wouldn't put it past him.

He burst out laughing. It was and angelic laugh but it was a real one. It wasn't a chuckle. It was like a full on laugh.
"What?" I asked. I mean what is so funny? But there was no point even in asking because the boy laughing his head off could barely breath, let alone speak. "Seriously what?" I asked my curiosity getting the better of me, like always. But my question only sent him into more fits of laughter.

When he finally recovered, which I timed and took 4 minuets and 39 seconds, we set off to go on our mystery 'date' .

___________________________

Hey babes! This is their date part 1! I hope you enjoy.
Could you all pretty please check out my new story 'Battle Of The Populars' ?
Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT , I love hearing your feedback :)

Grace :) xox