Prolouge

TO the readers out there...  This Fanfiction does not go off of Season 3 ending and the new Equestria Girls Movie, but if you want to see the Movie link, just comment below and I will send it to you, thanks! ^-^  I'm sorry, I just can't adjust to the situation Twilight is in in the ending and, well, if I base the story plot off of the continuation of the ending, it would ruing everything, thank you again ^-^  And yes, I am a Ponies Fan, BIG DEAL IF U HATE IT XD

__________________________________________________________________________________      

Another typical day in Equestria was going by for all the ponies everywhere.  Nothing seriously bad was happening, as said, another typical day in Equestria.  Ponies playing, singing, dancing, letting their little hearts take flight with their potential.  No one knew Princess Celestia was hiding a secret, a secret that could be for better, or worse...  But Celestia, she had to keep this secret between only her and her sister, Luna.  They were the only ones to know about the secret and what havoc it could bring across Equestria.

          "Princess Celestia?"  A little voice asked, somewhere deep within her studies.

     'I'll be right with you.' Celestia thought.  She was in the middle of writing back to her faithful student, Twilight Sparkle.  That voice, was the trouble.  That voice that had always talked to her, was what could bring Equestria to it's destruction...

          "Luna, could you?..."

          "Of course Sister,"  Luna replied.  Luna got up from her throne and walked into a hidden lair that was in between the depths of the castle's secrets, somewhere where only Celestia, Luna, or Cadence could enter.  It was not your everyday study area, it was like an underground cavern...  Something that very few were able to see...

          "Is there something you need?"  She asked the young mare who was left alone... Always...

          "W-well I...  Why must I stay in here all the time...."  The pony asked sadly.  She didn't want to be trapped in here, and no one wanted to trap her in here, but if she met the outside world and it's dangers...

          "We have told you already young one," Celestia said walking in, "It is because of... What your Destiny is..."

     The younger mare just sat there, at a desk practicing her talent.  She felt trapped, abandoned, unloved.... Not wanted...  She has been in here ever since she was a little filly.  Being in here with no friends, but only her mentors, it got very lonely very quickly.

     Her parents weren't the Princesses, but she wasn't what she considered normal...  This pony, she was an Alicorn, an Alicorn straight from birth who was never supposed to take her role as one of Equestria's protectors.  Instead, her role had to be kept inside, so no one would suffer.

     Just being told the same thing over and over again, it made the mare cry, she cried herself to sleep every night, hoping one day, she could be out there with every other pony, being one of them.  Being by herself got to her, she couldn't bare it anymore.  She cried in front of the Princesses again, unable to control her emotions.  Isolated from the world this mare was, and she didn't want it anymore...

     Till one day...  She broke out without anyone noticing, entering the world in which she has wanted to be apart of for all of her life...  The only place she knew how to get to, was Ponyville..