Chapter 6. The Royals vs The Elements

*                            *       ~Blue Rose~      *                               *

     I ran out of the Gala as fast as I could till I tripped over a stump, then a rock, then landed on my back into bushes.  My spell to help me see had also worn off.  Now, I felt completely helpless...  Like I did back with Celestia and Luna... 

          "B-Blue Rose?"  Twilight called from a little further behind.  I wasn't quick enough to change my horn back, it's magic still flickering now and then...

          "Blue Rose!?" 

     I heard their hoofsteps, racing to get to me...  My blindness aloud me to hear better than any other pony...  These were the hoofsteps I had to get away from, I had to get away from all of them...  Even though, I-I...

     Tearing my gown off, I dashed in another direction, tripping now and then and bumping into something that would cause my escape to be meaningless.

     It started raining, raining really hard.  I tried relaxing to hear the voices of the night guide me, like it always did...  I could never see, never.  I heard the rain splashing as it hit the ground, I heard the stars twinkle every night.  Never seeing them, I trusted them and continues running.

     After about a half hour of running, I gave up and collapsed to the ground, crying my eyes out.  All this time, I have struggled and it's getting to me again.  I can never have the freedom I want if all they want is for me to be stuck in a study for ALL my life.

          "Blue Rose!" 

     Both parties were there.  The Royals, Cadance and Shining Armor, and The Elements.  Both were there.  Though I heard Luna and Celestia in the distance.  I guess they decided to come too...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

          "Blue Rose, we were so worried!"  Applejack said, coming near me, but I pushed her away.  My horn flickered again and I heard gasps from the Element Holders.

          "Twilight, may you and your friend's please excuse us."  Celestia said, gently landing on her hooves with her sister following behind.

          "What in the world of Equestria is going on here!"  Rainbow shouted.  On my left were The Royals, and to my right, The Elements. 

          "With all respect your majesty, but we can't just leave her here."  Fluttershy defended.  I whimpered a little and hid behind Twilight in the gang, kicking my bag with my hoof to threaten The Royals that I would not be afraid to take it out.

          "Twilight...  Please, just step away."  Cadence asked motioning with her hoof.

          "Not until somepony tells us what is going on." 

          "Yeah!  There is no reason to go making her hide behind us like this for no good reason." 

     Both Twilight and Rarity argued back.  Soon enough, The Royals and The Elements were arguing back to back.  The Royals were first to make their move, Princess Celestia being the first by trying to levitate me on to their side.  I had no choice now, so I used my magic back to make a counter, then making another threat by kicking my bag.

     I always understood their pleas to make me stay, but they never heard my pleas of pain...  It was hard to be told that you could destroy Equestria, and for that, not be able to be around other pony kind, especially the Elements of Harmony...